Recommendations for a Bulking ProHormone?

TheRonin391

Awards
Hello,

I want to start using a ProHormone for size gains, of course strenght as well but my main goal is for size. This would be my first PH so I do not want anything to extreme just something good for a beginner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I want to start using a ProHormone for size gains, of course strenght as well but my main goal is for size. This would be my first PH so I do not want anything to extreme just something good for a beginner.
this is your 1st post so i am going to cut you some slack.

what you need to do is go to cycle info section, read some logs until you find one where the guy is getting the results you are looking for.

good luck

TheRonin391

Awards
this is your 1st post so i am going to cut you some slack.

what you need to do is go to cycle info section, read some logs until you find one where the guy is getting the results you are looking for.

good luck

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulking look into getting some superdrone LV which is a liquid superdrol clone, its discontinued but ive seen some for trade on the primordial forums, if you cant get a hold of that im running a turinabol dermacrine cycle in a week or so, hopeing to get good mass on it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest something more mild for your first like Turinabol or CEL Hdrol. Also, there is a section for prohormones.....make sure you study up and know what your taking.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Do lots of research before you jump into anything. Don't neglect to do a proper PCT either!