Alpha T2 - What food to eat?

walugi

walugi

Awards
Hi,

Is there anything I should avoid while I take this?

I've thrown up once while on the stack (t2 + oep)... and regularly feel nauseous. The feelings have been getting worse and worse lately...

Any tips?

It came with only the bottle, no intructions or packaging.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent taken it but i will in two weeks and my plan is this: im currently and will still be taking it with glycobol as well and with both u take 30 min before a meal...so with the glycobol i take 25-50g of carbs mainly some oatmeal and sometimes with a banana..about 1.5 hours or 2 before hitting the gym...so u can try that..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing in particular you should avoid eating. This is the first case of this happening. Maybe try taking just one or the other one morning to see what is bothering you. If one in particular is bothering you maybe take it 1-2 hours after the other.

walugi

walugi

Awards
nope no allergies

hmm im going to go off it for a few days.. then take one at a time. I was okay when i was doing 1-1, but tried 2-1 one day and i just threw up. havent been able to go back to 1-1 since...

it helps you lose weight.. but in my case its because i feel so sick i cant stomach any good lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Best Diet for this Stuff is the Targeted Ketogenic Diet (TKD)

Targeted Ketogenic Diet (TKD) by JCDfitness

The only difference between a targeted ketogenic diet and a standard ketogenic diet is that a minimal amount of carbs are allowed around workouts. This diet approach is very practical for those who perform intense weight workouts. These particular individuals will benefit greatly from the extra energy provided by carbs to fuel their workouts during the week. A targeted ketogenic diet is also a viable approach for diabetics and those who are insulin resistant.

In short, depending on the duration of the workout, one should aim for about 25-50g of carbohydrates prior to working out; this amount of carb energy should be sufficient to fuel a 30-60 minute moderate volume weight training session. Another viable option would be to have a small carbohydrate meal an hour pre workout and sip on gatorade throughout the training session.

Not only is this a great approach for fat loss, a targeted ketogenic diet is a great way to maintain for those who have insulin sensitivity issues.

p.s.

There are two inevitable truths when it comes to building muscle or losing fat:

1) To increase body mass you need to consume more calories than you use.

2) To lose body fat you need to consume fewer calories than you use.

walugi

walugi

Awards
but does this mean alpha t2 is intolerant to carbs? otherwise it shouldnt make much of a difference as long as you fall under your mbr

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but does this mean alpha t2 is intolerant to carbs? otherwise it shouldnt make much of a difference as long as you fall under your mbr
nope but the increase in your metabolism is go up and your body will start to eat all your energy reserves and if you are HEAVY LIFTER....? eat

walugi

walugi

Awards
what that does have to do with what you eat? carbs or otherwise

i understand that i have to eat food to fuel my body...

care to explain?

M

MBSowards

Awards
Could be the Rauwolscine content in both products combined? Are you dosing them at the same time?

walugi

walugi

Awards
yes i am, maybe its just too much for my body to handle.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could be the ope, I have stopped taking my adrena-g because anytime I have 1,3,dim. I throw up, or get real close to throwing up.

walugi

walugi

Awards
natty, has much time should be given between taking the first pill and eating?

G

Hi,

Is there anything I should avoid while I take this?

I've thrown up once while on the stack (t2 + oep)... and regularly feel nauseous. The feelings have been getting worse and worse lately...

Any tips?

It came with only the bottle, no intructions or packaging.
How are you dosing it?

start with 1 and 1 cap and if nauseous take it with food..