Advice on HGH/steroid cycle

jb6675

Awards
Hey guys. Ive started an hgh cycle with blue tops and the boxes have been sealed with an "ND" sticker in the middle of April, so I'm just over a month in. I am taking 4 IUs a day, 5 days a week, 2 in the morning upon waking and two at night after dinner. I've definitely noticed fat loss, but that's it so far. As I continue my gh cycle, i wanted to add an anabolic, but there is a chance I could be given a UA test in which I cant test positive for, but the chance of being given a UA is around the time of november/december so I can't take something that will stay in my system for anymore than a maximum of 2 months, and I also need my gains to stay with me as long as possible after being off the anabolic cycle. My gh cycle will last around mid september and any tips on prolonging these gains as well would be very helpful. I was told winstrol would be a good choice and I think I would supplement that with Proviron or Arimidex to make up for the lack of androgen in Winstrol. What do you guys think?

I'm 20 yrs old, 6'1" at 275 at 20%-18% bf.

I'm not looking to lose bf too much, strength gains are more important to me. My diet is clean so nothing to worry about there. I had shoulder surgery in January, so my bf is a little higher than normal, I'm usually around 16-15% which I will easily get back down to once I start training hard again which I already have been and am loosing bf. So just wondering if there's any better advice about an anabolic that has a short detection time but will keep gains once off of it as well.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
You're only 20 years old......you shouldnt be on HGH or AAS. You're wasting your money with the HGH. There's not much benefit to it with your young age.

jb6675

Awards
I've already seen some benefits and im only a month in lol but thanks.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
You already stated that you are normally around 15-16% BF, that coupled with the fact that you're young, its very easy to see results right away and get to a lower BF%.

Either way, its your money and your body. Have fun wasting your money and f-ing up your endocrine system w/ HGH and AAS before it fully develops.

jb6675

Awards
So does that mean your not gunna answer my questions? lol