novedex xt tapering question

therocker187

Awards
if I only take 1 pill a night for a few weeks, will I still need to taper off to like 1/2 pill a night before stopping cold turkey?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no its pretty mild stuff stopping cold turkey is not detrimental

therocker187

Awards
everyone has said u get like a estrogen rebound effect without tapering. or is that only with higher doses?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone has said u get like a estrogen rebound effect without tapering. or is that only with higher doses?
i think so , i heard for PCT to go 4/3/2/1. i saw this somewhere could be wrong though so dont quote me

therocker187

Awards
im just wanting to use it as a standalone, not a pct. so i guess theres less risk. but im thinking maybe start with 1 a night, eventually taking 2, than tapering down to 1 again. i dont think i wana go over 2, i have heard alot of negative side effects such as joint pain when going over 2 pills, which from what i have heard is 50mg of atd... the mg of atd per pill is what im still trying to figure out as well, I cant find it anywhere online. someone said novedex wont release that info

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it sounds logical with higher doses that that could happen but if you're doing a 1/2/1 you have nothing to worry about.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it sounds logical with higher doses that that could happen but if you're doing a 1/2/1 you have nothing to worry about.
agreed
but then again :gives:

onlyone

Awards
im just wanting to use it as a standalone, not a pct. so i guess theres less risk. but im thinking maybe start with 1 a night, eventually taking 2, than tapering down to 1 again. i dont think i wana go over 2, i have heard alot of negative side effects such as joint pain when going over 2 pills, which from what i have heard is 50mg of atd... the mg of atd per pill is what im still trying to figure out as well, I cant find it anywhere online. someone said novedex wont release that info
Gaspari says that you don´t need any PCT for Novedex XT so stoping "cold turkey" won´t be any problem. I will start a cycle of 2 a night until the bottle is out in a few weeks. Send Gaspari a e-mail if you have more concerns, they are pretty fast with the replys. Good luck.

therocker187

Awards
thx bro. do u think 2 a night would cause any joint soreness??? cuz i have a boxing match coming up in 2 weeks and i just dont wana go into with weakened joints. or is weak joints cause from higher doses, like 4 a night?

onlyone

Awards
thx bro. do u think 2 a night would cause any joint soreness??? cuz i have a boxing match coming up in 2 weeks and i just dont wana go into with weakened joints. or is weak joints cause from higher doses, like 4 a night?
I don´t think so, but I haven´t tried myself yet. I do know that you would fail a steriod test though. If you get tested get yourself 30 days to be sure it´s out of your system.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i have a question for those novedex users. Some people experience libido loss while taking atd. For those that have noticed a loss of libido with this, how long after you stopped using did it take for full libido to come back?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
One thing I am noticing in this thread, the use of Novedex Xt and NOLVADEX being thrown around interchangeably. They are not the same product, Nolvadex is a prescription medication used in PCT after AAS/PH use and Novedex Xt is a Gaspari natty test booster.

No need for tapering Novedex if used as directed. Estrogen rebound would pertain to someone who just finished PCT after a cycle, not to someone taking an OTC Testbooster/AI product.

therocker187

Awards
One thing I am noticing in this thread, the use of Novedex Xt and NOLVADEX being thrown around interchangeably. They are not the same product, Nolvadex is a prescription medication used in PCT after AAS/PH use and Novedex Xt is a Gaspari natty test booster.

No need for tapering Novedex if used as directed. Estrogen rebound would pertain to someone who just finished PCT after a cycle, not to someone taking an OTC Testbooster/AI product.
thx for clearing that up for me about the rebound thing. but yea, i know about the difference between novedex xt and nolva. I was just curious and had heard that since novedex xt reduces or blocks estrogen, if you stop cold turkey, you can experience an estrogen rebound effect.