novedex xt tapering question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

novedex xt tapering question

if I only take 1 pill a night for a few weeks, will I still need to taper off to like 1/2 pill a night before stopping cold turkey?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

no its pretty mild stuff stopping cold turkey is not detrimental
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

everyone has said u get like a estrogen rebound effect without tapering. or is that only with higher doses?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by therocker187 View Post
    everyone has said u get like a estrogen rebound effect without tapering. or is that only with higher doses?
    i think so , i heard for PCT to go 4/3/2/1. i saw this somewhere could be wrong though so dont quote me
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

im just wanting to use it as a standalone, not a pct. so i guess theres less risk. but im thinking maybe start with 1 a night, eventually taking 2, than tapering down to 1 again. i dont think i wana go over 2, i have heard alot of negative side effects such as joint pain when going over 2 pills, which from what i have heard is 50mg of atd... the mg of atd per pill is what im still trying to figure out as well, I cant find it anywhere online. someone said novedex wont release that info
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

it sounds logical with higher doses that that could happen but if you're doing a 1/2/1 you have nothing to worry about.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    it sounds logical with higher doses that that could happen but if you're doing a 1/2/1 you have nothing to worry about.
    agreed
    but then again
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

im just wanting to use it as a standalone, not a pct. so i guess theres less risk. but im thinking maybe start with 1 a night, eventually taking 2, than tapering down to 1 again. i dont think i wana go over 2, i have heard alot of negative side effects such as joint pain when going over 2 pills, which from what i have heard is 50mg of atd... the mg of atd per pill is what im still trying to figure out as well, I cant find it anywhere online. someone said novedex wont release that info
    Gaspari says that you donīt need any PCT for Novedex XT so stoping "cold turkey" wonīt be any problem. I will start a cycle of 2 a night until the bottle is out in a few weeks. Send Gaspari a e-mail if you have more concerns, they are pretty fast with the replys. Good luck.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

thx bro. do u think 2 a night would cause any joint soreness??? cuz i have a boxing match coming up in 2 weeks and i just dont wana go into with weakened joints. or is weak joints cause from higher doses, like 4 a night?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

thx bro. do u think 2 a night would cause any joint soreness??? cuz i have a boxing match coming up in 2 weeks and i just dont wana go into with weakened joints. or is weak joints cause from higher doses, like 4 a night?
    I donīt think so, but I havenīt tried myself yet. I do know that you would fail a steriod test though. If you get tested get yourself 30 days to be sure itīs out of your system.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%

i have a question for those novedex users. Some people experience libido loss while taking atd. For those that have noticed a loss of libido with this, how long after you stopped using did it take for full libido to come back?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

One thing I am noticing in this thread, the use of Novedex Xt and NOLVADEX being thrown around interchangeably. They are not the same product, Nolvadex is a prescription medication used in PCT after AAS/PH use and Novedex Xt is a Gaspari natty test booster.

No need for tapering Novedex if used as directed. Estrogen rebound would pertain to someone who just finished PCT after a cycle, not to someone taking an OTC Testbooster/AI product.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    One thing I am noticing in this thread, the use of Novedex Xt and NOLVADEX being thrown around interchangeably. They are not the same product, Nolvadex is a prescription medication used in PCT after AAS/PH use and Novedex Xt is a Gaspari natty test booster.

No need for tapering Novedex if used as directed. Estrogen rebound would pertain to someone who just finished PCT after a cycle, not to someone taking an OTC Testbooster/AI product.
    thx for clearing that up for me about the rebound thing. but yea, i know about the difference between novedex xt and nolva. I was just curious and had heard that since novedex xt reduces or blocks estrogen, if you stop cold turkey, you can experience an estrogen rebound effect.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT stacking question
    By droyal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 02:28 PM
  2. Question about Novedex xt
    By solid13snake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:46 AM
  3. novedex xt question
    By chief85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7