what role does a atd play when ppl use it with a serm when trying to get rid of gyno?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you need to stop estrogen buildup or aromatization.. Get rid of estro..

therocker187

Awards
so using raloxifene or tamoxifen alone would not be good enough?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tamox and ralox are preventative measures for gyno, ralox being the most powerful. They do not get rid of gyno.. That is where an AI or surgery comes in. f you have the beginning signs of gyno those SERMS would clear that up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In fact, you'd be a lucky guy if you could rid your gyno with an OTC ATD...

therocker187

Awards
oh ok. cuz i have came across many posts on different sites where guys list protocols with either tamox or ralox and an atd saying they got rid of gyno from puberty.

i guess im still a little lost on which one is the factor that breaks the gyno up, and which one is the one that prevents a rebounding effect or something. im kinda new to all this, sorry

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ok. cuz i have came across many posts on different sites where guys list protocols with either tamox or ralox and an atd saying they got rid of gyno from puberty.

i guess im still a little lost on which one is the factor that breaks the gyno up, and which one is the one that prevents a rebounding effect or something. im kinda new to all this, sorry
I have heard of that getting rid of PUBERTAL (key word) gyno. Its a hit or miss situation though..

tigerbunny

Awards
Atd first then tamoxifen after to prevent gyno from estrogen rebound

therocker187

Awards
yea thats what i have figured. everyones body is different and some wont respond like others will.

so would novedex xt be sufficient for the atd part? or is inhibit-e better for something like this?

therocker187

Awards
i came across that a little earlier, but i dont think he specified on what he used for atd. i would really like to know what anyone thinks about using novedex xt as an atd in a protocol like that guys.