My insane stacks! which one though?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

i wanted your guys opinion on which stack would be best in regards to getting absolutely shredded? Im already at 7% but i want the super dry shredded look. :) I wanted something to go along with my pulse of SD in the near future.. will these stacks be muscle wasting?

Stack A- PES T2, USP OEP/RECREATE, DS LEAN XTREME, FUXOTHIN

or

Stack B- PES T2, USP OEP, Bronkaid

or should i just use stack A with Bronkaid?

Thanks guys

btw, i have all the stuff for stack A, i just wanted opinions on all this

:)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like the first stack but like you stated it might be too catabolic at such low BF. I'd rather drop some water to gain that "hard,shredded" look

At 7% something as simple a glycerol monosterate (GMS) would make you look shredded. It's a diuretic so you'll lose excess water and your pumps in the gym would be HUGE. It's really cheap in bulk or you can get Controlled labs one (which lasts forever).

I'd suggest giving it a whirl before jumping into Fatburners which seem unnecessary at 7%BF. It's a bit unconventional and not as flashy but it might do the trick.

Edit: since you have all the stuff in stack A i would say use One or two products at a time like-

1.OEP plus DS lean Xtreme
2.recreate and AT2
3.Fuxothin with GMS product

In my opinion this would minimize catabolism.

One more thing make sure to drink a gallon to a gallon and a half per day while using GMS.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Stack A;
is that OEP OR Recreate? Cause with LX I think that'll be a little bit of over kill considering that both OEP and Recreate IMO are the best 2 products out there, stacking that with AT2 is already a potent stack.

If i understand what you'r running, you want to run these PCT? If so I think running OEP/T2 together would be good, excess how your progress is going and then run LX.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
awesome advice thanks man!
I like the first stack but like you stated it might be too catabolic at such low BF. I'd rather drop some water to gain that "hard,shredded" look

At 7% something as simple a glycerol monosterate (GMS) would make you look shredded. It's a diuretic so you'll lose excess water and your pumps in the gym would be HUGE. It's really cheap in bulk or you can get Controlled labs one (which lasts forever).

I'd suggest giving it a whirl before jumping into Fatburners which seem unnecessary at 7%BF. It's a bit unconventional and not as flashy but it might do the trick.

Edit: since you have all the stuff in stack A i would say use One or two products at a time like-

1.OEP plus DS lean Xtreme
2.recreate and AT2
3.Fuxothin with GMS product

In my opinion this would minimize catabolism.

One more thing make sure to drink a gallon to a gallon and a half per day while using GMS.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
yea I meant oep with recreate. But yes thank you for your advice :) I was thinking more of hitting every different pathway of fat burning.

Stack A;
is that OEP OR Recreate? Cause with LX I think that'll be a little bit of over kill considering that both OEP and Recreate IMO are the best 2 products out there, stacking that with AT2 is already a potent stack.

If i understand what you'r running, you want to run these PCT? If so I think running OEP/T2 together would be good, excess how your progress is going and then run LX.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Would ephedra just be to plain catabolic in my situation?