Testforce by epharm

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Patrick arnolds new d-aspatic product. Wonder how it will compare to pp's product

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
more servings , cheaper price/Serving, calcium chelate that he has said is stable over a wider range of pHs . Ill take testforce, sorry PP

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. Will wait for some logs on this. Can't wait to see how these new DAA products help with PCT.

Also can't wait for Dsade's PCT product. It will use PA's testforce in it (Ambush-LH).

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
It is good to see some competition in this fairly new supplement. I wonder how these products will perform under certain situations such as pct vs. natural test booster standalone cycles. I picked up two bottles of TCF-1 in the bogo sale. It will be interesting to see once people start trying out the products seeing the real world results.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way to utilize this product? on cycle, PCT, standalone, etc...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way to utilize this product? on cycle, PCT, standalone, etc...
All of the above. Theres some speculation as to whether or not it can decrease shutdown while On but its a fairly new idea and dunno whos tried it , there was a piece written on that on a diff forum tho

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think it would work well stand alone or on cycle but pct it will really shine
All of the above. Theres some speculation as to whether or not it can decrease shutdown while On but its a fairly new idea and dunno whos tried it , there was a piece written on that on a diff forum tho
Looks like I waited too long $hit is already sold out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is cheaper but with the BOGO sale you cant beat it. Plus the points you could rack up just buying the product.....That bogo sale was excellent. Gave me some points to get something free or discounted. I am really curious to see how the two compare too TestForce VS TCF-1 the ultimate showdown haha...how many servings you get with the testforce?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interested in this daspartic acid supelements and to see how TestForce compares to TCF-1 as well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
tcf-1 is now 24 servings. so its the same as testforce

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you know i noticed on the side of my testforce today....like in the description where they are talking about the product...it says TEST FACTOR (with the space). Glad to see they spell checked their product lol.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
you know i noticed on the side of my testforce today....like in the description where they are talking about the product...it says TEST FACTOR (with the space). Glad to see they spell checked their product lol.
Yeah i noticed that when i got mine last week. It was probably called Test Factor initially and there was some screw up during production or something.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you crunch up that little pile in the middle with the tip or edge of the spoon, you can get it to dissolve pretty easily.
I figured as much. Just kind of showing what happens for others. I'd like to see a vid like that with the bulk nutra stuff.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
The testforce sends me to the bathroom after every dose. I can't finish the tub, what a waste. I'll give it to a friend or something.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The testforce sends me to the bathroom after every dose. I can't finish the tub, what a waste. I'll give it to a friend or something.
maybe ill get some for that reason..been eating alot of cheese lately

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? On an empty stomach? I havent had any bad effects thankfully.
Nothing here either...even on two scoops.

As an aside...I'd love to get feedback on mood, thought process speed, etc. I am having some amazing effects.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
You can send the testforce to me if you dont want it:food:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing here either...even on two scoops.

As an aside...I'd love to get feedback on mood, thought process speed, etc. I am having some amazing effects.
I will do my best on this but I'm not running it solo at the moment. So it may be hard to tell....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will do my best on this but I'm not running it solo at the moment. So it may be hard to tell....
I'm combining it with my usual cholinergics, but it's the only "new" factor.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Did you even stir it in the vid? Maybe that would have helped dissolve the rest of the test force

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry i was mobile when i wrote that! still not bad though there isn't much left in there
Looks like about 250mg or so.

Also, after you add the powder to liquid, do NOT let it sit at all and it mixes even better.

Feel The Burn

Awards
mod edit: read the rules.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Looks like about 250mg or so.

Also, after you add the powder to liquid, do NOT let it sit at all and it mixes even better.
When's your product launching?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When's your product launching?
E-pharm has a HUGE demand right now for TestForce. I believe I am second in line from them to get supply. Once I get my supply, it will take about 8 weeks to blend and bottle.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Really? On an empty stomach? I havent had any bad effects thankfully.
Hmm, I've negated the negative side effect by eliminating coffee from my diet. Coffee alone has never had that effect on me, but paired with DAA it is not good lol!

On a second note, has anyone else noticed increased ejaculation volumes while supplementing DAA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I've negated the negative side effect by eliminating coffee from my diet. Coffee alone has never had that effect on me, but paired with DAA it is not good lol!

On a second note, has anyone else noticed increased ejaculation volumes while supplementing DAA?[/QUOTE]

That's to be expected.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a tub. Can't wait to give it a try. The stomach issue makes me a little nervous.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So far, Great. I could feel it within the first week. Sex drive and "feeling" have sky rocketed. A bit better well-being I think. What I find hilarious is the increase in semen volume.

I'm also supplementing with Stoked, which could be aiding in the libido increase do too being stacked. I'm no stranger to Stoked, its never given me this kinda of boost.

I'd love to try 6gr a day, but that's just to much $$.

I'm almost out. I am definitely getting more of this stuff. I'm also wondering if I could get the same results with bulk DAA.

Oh, and as far as the stomach issues. Never fails......:(
That's just me.

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Anyone else having stomach problems? I can usually stomach anything. The only thing I know that hated me was Super Pump (or dump) 250 due to magnesium

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else having stomach problems? I can usually stomach anything. The only thing I know that hated me was Super Pump (or dump) 250 due to magnesium
I had major stomach issues with testforce. I think it was the calcium cuz I had no issues with tcf1 which has sodium instead of calcium.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Are you guys eating a meal and then taking it? My stomach is really sensitive and does well using that method. I have acid reflux issues and an ulcer at one point.

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Good question, Primal2. I was thinking about pulling the trigger until I read about the stomach problems. Can anyone chime in here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No stomach issues here at all.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
So far, Great. I could feel it within the first week. Sex drive and "feeling" have sky rocketed. A bit better well-being I think. What I find hilarious is the increase in semen volume.

I'm also supplementing with Stoked, which could be aiding in the libido increase do too being stacked. I'm no stranger to Stoked, its never given me this kinda of boost.

I'd love to try 6gr a day, but that's just to much $$.

I'm almost out. I am definitely getting more of this stuff. I'm also wondering if I could get the same results with bulk DAA.

Oh, and as far as the stomach issues. Never fails......:(
That's just me.
is the increase in libido still there?

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
need daa for my pct mr royd do you reccomend this product thank you