Anadraulic State GT

sprtsfrk17

Awards
I want to order Anadraulic State GT, what would work the best with it, stuff that would not show up when getting tested for sports. and when to take the differant supps. Thank you

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to order Anadraulic State GT, what would work the best with it, stuff that would not show up when getting tested for sports. and when to take the differant supps. Thank you
not sure what there testing for, but you cant go wrong with any natty product:)..great choice going with the AS-GT..stuff is the bomb!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't really need a lot is you're going to use ASGT, since it covers so many bases - creatine, preworkout, testosterone booster, nutrient repartitioner, stimulant, etc. If anything, make sure you're also using the rest of the basic staples - multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs - and you should be fine.

Like Chris said, generally if you're using NATURAL products, then you are not going to test positive for drugs etc. in a sports drug test. In saying that, you should check the ingredients in ANY and EVERY product that you are considering using and check with your sporting organization re 'allowed' and 'banned' substances, since not all of them follow WADA - such as the NCAA, which has their own list, and there are a few substances on there that are not banned in anything else.

~Team APPNUT

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm what goes good with ASGT?

SUPER HERO STACK!!!!

ASGT,AP,POSTAL = Epic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting a stack in two weeks and I have asgt, alpha t2, oep, postal, glycobol and all the other basics

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
OP, depends on goals, but you can't go wrong with any of LG's products.

For a synergistic, fat burning, Pre workout stack check out T-2 + ASGT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty I'm so looking forward to that stack. :)