6-bromo questions

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
What's a good daily dose, and what are the best times to take it?

I heard right upon waking and also before bed? Is 50mg too low?

This is not for PCT, trying stand alone.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
In the supplement 2nd gear , 6 bromo content is 50 mg which as pct is taken daily.I took this as a standalone but eod with my last meal .There should be no libido issues with 6 bromo but everyone is different, If libido drops then ease off and dose differently.

Dr D wrote quite a bit about 6 bromo on AM -look it up it may help you.Ive moved away from 6 bromo to Dim because i read it doesnt pay too be on an AI for too long and also test levels can be lower when you come off , then when you started .So do plenty of research if you plan to use it .

incidentally estrogen is necessary in the male , the issue is , when the mechanisms in the body breakdown and cannot handle the excess, that when problems occur eg gyno .If you have no issues at present , why use it at all?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
50mg pre-workout and 50mg Prebed was excellent for me. Size,strength, and strength was through the roof.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
take it before bed time. this is when your body is creating test and will give you the highest test levels.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Your body converts testosterone to estrogen at its highest levels at mid-morning. I would take an AI around 8-9 AM or so. Test boosters that raise LH, etc., I would take at bed time.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Your body converts testosterone to estrogen at its highest levels at mid-morning. I would take an AI around 8-9 AM or so. Test boosters that raise LH, etc., I would take at bed time.
So just 50mg upon waking is fine?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good read. basic info but good.

I was not aware of the conversion being highest in the morning. The theory for taking it at night is your body will see the lack of estrogen and want to produce more test resulting in higher test levels...
but test would remain high if some test were not converted to estrogen in the morning. Looks like dosing morning and night would be best.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Good read, I plan to run 6-bromo with natadrol this summer. I am not sure if I should dose it morning or night after reading this, I think 25mgs should be enough for good effects, or maybe 50mgs 1 morning 1 bed, but think that might be too much. Any help?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Just look how much 6-bromo there was in hyperdrol x2 ... 150mg daily dosage I believe?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 31
jason267 Anabolics 4
Supplements 13
Supplements 4