260lbs right now
3 weeks ago I finnished taking
Supress C 8 weeks
HDx2 8 weeks
last 12 days Test Conversion Factor-1

The beginning of this week I started taking

CISUSS Quadralius for my joints
Forskolii

Because I am taking CISUSS now in anoher 2 weeks would it be a bad Idea to run the Natadrol for 6-8 weeks? Does the CISUSS have to be cycled? I understood it had an anabolic effect but I take it for my knees (healthy joint support)

My plan was in two weeks to either run Natadrol at 6pills a day for 6 weeks with formadrol for my PCT or

Run Natadrol + M1D (natadrol 6 pills) + (M1D 4-6 pills) for 6 weeks with form for my pct.

I ran M1D 2 years ago and I think I had good results.. I remember being pleased

Anyone have any advice about the CISSUS I am currently taking and or which option I should run in 5 weeks if any?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
2 years ago M1D was completely different.

Also it doesn't matter how you want to run Natadrol since it doesn't do anything.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I personally take cissus year round, even when on-cycle and it does what it's supposed to do. I would check into some of the natadrol logs regarding running it with the M1D. It seems to be a popular option.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so many stacking options out there right now with natadrol.. You can run the ND 2=3 weeks from now; that would be fine

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im 6'6''
6-7 % bodyfat
260lbs right now
3 weeks ago I finnished taking
Supress C 8 weeks
HDx2 8 weeks
last 12 days Test Conversion Factor-1

The beginning of this week I started taking

CISUSS Quadralius for my joints
Forskolii

Because I am taking CISUSS now in anoher 2 weeks would it be a bad Idea to run the Natadrol for 6-8 weeks? Does the CISUSS have to be cycled? I understood it had an anabolic effect but I take it for my knees (healthy joint support)

My plan was in two weeks to either run Natadrol at 6pills a day for 6 weeks with formadrol for my PCT or

Run Natadrol + M1D (natadrol 6 pills) + (M1D 4-6 pills) for 6 weeks with form for my pct.

I ran M1D 2 years ago and I think I had good results.. I remember being pleased

Anyone have any advice about the CISSUS I am currently taking and or which option I should run in 5 weeks if any?
To the extent of my knowledge, Natadrol can be ran with anything.

Im currently running Natadrol with:
BCAA's
Protein
Anadraulic State GT
Anadraulic Pump
Postal
(Or N.O. Ignite pre-workout)
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Melatonin
(Animal Pm here soon)
GHenerate
Methyl1-D

No sides what so ever from Natadrol or anything that I'm taking but aggression. Watch your aggression factor. I run 8 pills a day at 182 lbs, 5'10. Methyl gives you more Aggression than Natadrol, but when you combine them, yes its very good (You start seeing minor results real soon) but the rage thing kills me. I usually take it for a few days and then either dose half or not at all one day. Be calm Bro!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Hey slim! How do u know natadrol does nothing? Have u used it? If so maybe ur a non responder but check the feedback, check the logs, it works! Did u have a log? I'd like to c how u used it if u did, if not, then don't hate

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Hey slim! How do u know natadrol does nothing? Have u used it? If so maybe ur a non responder but check the feedback, check the logs, it works! Did u have a log? I'd like to c how u used it if u did, if not, then don't hate
I know it does nothing because the science behind it is so flawed, only LG could spin it to make it seem like it would aid in muscle building.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
The science is flawed? How so! Let us in on the secret. And I'm no sciencetist but myself and many others have seen real world results. I guess all the people here praising it and sharing their results r just crazy, huh. Their just imagining and making up their good results

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
The science is flawed? How so! Let us in on the secret. And I'm no sciencetist but myself and many others have seen real world results. I guess all the people here praising it and sharing their results r just crazy, huh. Their just imagining and making up their good results
The study on TC (main ingredient in Natadrol) is completely irrelevant to its actions in the human body. They used a CANCER CELL LINE in a PETRI dish and it seemed to be androgenic there. Almost everything will be androgenic in a cancer cell line, completely different than a healthy human body.

So essentially cancer cell line on petri dish = / = human body.

LG won't ever tell you that, they need you to believe it's POWERFUL so they can sell more. Think about it, they claim it's not hormonal, but you need a PCT. The only reason anyone needs PCT is for hormonal products. They are saying you need PCT so it could seem more 'hardcore' and when people take it the placebo aspect can kick in.

This is marketing 101, remember LG cares about only one thing : making money.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, you are wrong and as usual taking half the facts. It is shown to be androgenic in that study, the study showing everything to be androgenic is from 20 years ago and it's one study, so it's not very conclusive. It's very sound to think that Natadrol is androgenic, of course a few studies are not proof, just a very good indicator to us. Go back to bb.com where you can work with the other bro-scientists that don't have a clue on what they are doing...

PS we claim it's not steroidal it is however hormonal. Those two things are easily confused, which is why they are sometimes interchanged, but steroidal and hormonal are not the same.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I know it does nothing because the science behind it is so flawed, only LG could spin it to make it seem like it would aid in muscle building.
i'm ridin witcha slim:fing02: i'm probably sure for those that purchased natadrol including you freezito, cause you purchased 4 bottles yourself if i recall and wound up selling one of the bottles, but for those that purchased the natadrol i'm most likely 100% sure that after their first go round with the product that they didn't return to purchase any more, and that goes to show that nobody was satisfied with the supplement itself, thats why only the reps for lg and the ones that they give away for free in return of a log are the only ones praising it or whom claim to feel any type of effect while taking it:liar:,

they should of called it Not-at-all, cause that's exactly what you get "nothing at all"

ekdevil

Awards
^how much of Tinospora(the main ingredient) is in each Natadrol pill?thanks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i'm ridin witcha slim:fing02: i'm probably sure for those that purchased natadrol including you freezito, cause you purchased 4 bottles yourself if i recall and wound up selling one of the bottles, but for those that purchased the natadrol i'm most likely 100% sure that after their first go round with the product that they didn't return to purchase any more, and that goes to show that nobody was satisfied with the supplement itself, thats why only the reps for lg and the ones that they give away for free in return of a log are the only ones praising it or whom claim to feel any type of effect while taking it:liar:,
I bought my natadrol and it worked great for me. Go read my log brosef.

it smells like troll in here.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of positive, unbiased, unsponsored logs on the forum.

You guys are funny. Please stick around AM. Sometimes it just gets way too serious here. We like a good laugh once in a while. :chairfall:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I bought my natadrol and it worked great for me. Go read my log brosef.

it smells like troll in here.
:gives::liar:it aint got nothin to do with being a troll Mr. Man, i'm just callin a spade a spade, what's the matter cannot someone say anything negative about about their own personal experience with a certain supplement without people getting their panties in a bunch, that's what these boards are for, to learn-teach-lead. i've seen many posts where people are talking smack about usplabs prime, saying that it don't do jack but me myself i love's me some prime but i ain't calling anybody no damn troll, i gotta respect them on how they feel, it's their personal opinion, so it is what it is and the end of it all, what i eat doesn't come out in your ****, does it, okay then, let a brother express his personal take on things without being called out:fing02:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Weak arguements people! People sell products on the sale forum all the time, doesn't mean because ur selling it that it that it doesn't work. The fourth bottle didn't fit into my plans. U also say people who bought it didn't rush out and buy more. How do u know what people buy? U don't! Ur a troll, go over to that other board where acting Like a child is acceptable!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch or does it? i mean i enjoyed the pct,(formadrol x, t-911) but just didn't get anything out of the not at all(natadrol), what's the big deal guys can't we agree to disagree without getting all emotional:smlove2:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ur opinion on what it did for u is fine but u stated that your 100% sure that no one was satisfied after their first go around. That's bashing, it's not giving ur opinion on what it did for u

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Plenty of positive, unbiased, unsponsored logs on the forum.

You guys are funny. Please stick around AM. Sometimes it just gets way too serious here. We like a good laugh once in a while. :chairfall:
You can always be certain there will be a good laugh to be had as long as IrishCannon keeps posting.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
2 years ago M1D was completely different.

Also it doesn't matter how you want to run Natadrol since it doesn't do anything.
Prove that natadrol does nothing. Without proof, this is just an opinion. And my opinion based on the logs and reviews of natadrol on this site, says that it does do something. It helps promote muscle growth. :liar:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch or does it? i mean i enjoyed the pct,(formadrol x, t-911) but just didn't get anything out of the not at all(natadrol), what's the big deal guys can't we agree to disagree without getting all emotional:smlove2:
This I have absolutely no problem with whatsoever. If you want to say "Natadrol didn't work for me personally." then that's totally fine, but let other people draw their own opinions. There are plenty of companies whose products I've tried and haven't worked for me, yet the overwhelming positive feedback says it DOES work for most people. I don't go in those companies' threads and bash their products.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Prove that natadrol does nothing. Without proof, this is just an opinion. And my opinion based on the logs and reviews of natadrol on this site, says that it does do something. It helps promote muscle growth. :liar:

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
You can have an opinion, unfortunately it means nothing. I have an opinion that Extenze lengthened my penis to 15".

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
You can have an opinion, unfortunately it means nothing. I have an opinion that Extenze lengthened my penis to 15".
If my opinion means nothing, then why do you assume that yours matters?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
If my opinion means nothing, then why do you assume that yours matters?
Because my opinions are not based on "logs" or "reviews," but rather on science and logic. Like most supplement companies, LG is great at marketing to the sheep. Their products don't have to work, you just have to believe they do.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
The study on TC (main ingredient in Natadrol) is completely irrelevant to its actions in the human body. They used a CANCER CELL LINE in a PETRI dish and it seemed to be androgenic there. Almost everything will be androgenic in a cancer cell line, completely different than a healthy human body.

So essentially cancer cell line on petri dish = / = human body.

LG won't ever tell you that, they need you to believe it's POWERFUL so they can sell more. Think about it, they claim it's not hormonal, but you need a PCT. The only reason anyone needs PCT is for hormonal products. They are saying you need PCT so it could seem more 'hardcore' and when people take it the placebo aspect can kick in.

This is marketing 101, remember LG cares about only one thing : making money.
Well, you are wrong and as usual taking half the facts. It is shown to be androgenic in that study, the study showing everything to be androgenic is from 20 years ago and it's one study, so it's not very conclusive. It's very sound to think that Natadrol is androgenic, of course a few studies are not proof, just a very good indicator to us. Go back to bb.com where you can work with the other bro-scientists that don't have a clue on what they are doing...

PS we claim it's not steroidal it is however hormonal. Those two things are easily confused, which is why they are sometimes interchanged, but steroidal and hormonal are not the same.
You can't even get your facts right. Why do you always gotta be such a negative nancy? Quit hating man, You'll get a lot further in life that way.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because my opinions are not based on "logs" or "reviews," but rather on science and logic. Like most supplement companies, LG is great at marketing to the sheep. Their products don't have to work, you just have to believe they do.
So what you're saying is that real-world testing holds absolutely no bearing on whether we can decide a supplement is effective or not?

Science is just as biased as anything else. If you're looking for a reason not to believe, you'll find it, and if you're looking for a reason to believe, you'll find that too.

There is a plethora of literature on Tc that we've shown that shows the effectiveness of the extract we use, yet you refuse to believe it.

Your posts are so completely void of substance. In this entire thread you've really said absolutely nothing. They're all just empty words.

I've got new strength, size, and an aggravated gyno lump that proves Natadrol is quite effective. You're welcome to your own opinion, but spewing lies and inconclusive data as a source of fact is completely asinine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
BWAHAHAHA... hold on... *wipes eyes from laughing so hard*

Ok seriously, show me the science your opinion is based on. And LOGIC? LOL...

Since when do you get to pull the logic card, and what makes your logic correct?

How about this: Next time you argue with anyone, use this to help back up your argument:

FACTS

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
BWAHAHAHA... hold on... *wipes eyes from laughing so hard*

Ok seriously, show me the science your opinion is based on. And LOGIC? LOL...

Since when do you get to pull the logic card, and what makes your logic correct?

How about this: Next time you argue with anyone, use this to help back up your argument:

FACTS
I only use supplements that have been proven to work by peer reviewed studies. You use supplements that have good logs and ratings. Which one of us is the smarter one here?

Please post the study that showed how Natadrol builds muscle. I will leave this forum if you can show me proof, other than anecdotal, that Natadrol works for building muscle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I only use supplements that have been proven to work by peer reviewed studies. You use supplements that have good logs and ratings. Which one of us is the smarter one here?

Please post the study that showed how Natadrol builds muscle. I will leave this forum if you can show me proof, other than anecdotal, that Natadrol works for building muscle.
I have my log in which i ran natadrol solo, and gained muscle. That is more than proof enough for me, and whatever anyone else takes from it, they can take from it.

You are the one denouncing LG, not me. I just said to back your arguments up with scientific facts. Having an opinion is fine, but talking sh*t just to talk sh*t is juvenile, and my opinion remains that someone at some company has put you up to it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

What supplements do you take on a repeat basis?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
What supplements do you take on a repeat basis?
I personally take:

1. Creapure creatine
2. Casein/whey blend protein "CNP Propeptide"
3. Taurine 10g/day (general health benefits, I know it doesn't build muscle)
4. Vitamins A, C, E, D, B Complex and mineral complex
5. Fishoil/flaxseed oil 1tbsp each a day
6. Caffeine/Green Tea pills preworkout
7. AI Recoverpro (30g per workout 3x a week)

Everything I take has science and research behind it. There is no dispute about whether it works or not.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
I have my log in which i ran natadrol solo, and gained muscle. That is more than proof enough for me, and whatever anyone else takes from it, they can take from it.

You are the one denouncing LG, not me. I just said to back your arguments up with scientific facts. Having an opinion is fine, but talking sh*t just to talk sh*t is juvenile, and my opinion remains that someone at some company has put you up to it.
I have already stated multiple times that a log is proof of nothing. Each log has so many variables that it's impossible to establish a baseline in anything. Anecdotal evidence is worthless.

I don't know why you continue to think I have been hired by some supplement company to bash LG. I bash all worthless companies the same. I would consider ALRI even worse than LG.

Notice how I also don't promote any company. If I am a shill, I must be terrible at it.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
why doesn't someone just post up the studies done on healthy athletes?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
geeeeez whats with all the hate... anyway i start my Natabolic Stack tomorrow and despite all of the evidence Genius Scientist Dr. Slimcharles still has not provided behind his arguments i am still excited about that... As with most people i trust most the logs on here because i know these people wouldnt lie about their results, it makes no sense for them too.. and i browsed several logs before making the purchase.. Your not a ****ing scientist dude, you probably just google **** and type in the big words to feel good about yourself..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Hey slim, put up or shutup! Were all still waiting for ur scientific proof that natadrol is hogwash! U say u have evidence to back up your claim so post it! If not why don't u stfu!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's still yet to address my post. When someone states a solid retort, there is not much he can do but ignore it as though it was never there.

Slim, it's funny to me that you think scientific studies are absent of outside variables and biases. Now, let me grab a bottle of Scotch and pour us a drink. Now I'll tell you how the world really works...

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Hey slim, put up or shutup! Were all still waiting for ur scientific proof that natadrol is hogwash! U say u have evidence to back up your claim so post it! If not why don't u stfu!
Are you dumb? That LACK OF SCIENTIFIC PROOF is all the evidence you need. No proof = no work.

Oh and and IrishCannon, I don't reply to your posts because you are considered a laughing stock everywhere except here.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you dumb? That LACK OF SCIENTIFIC PROOF is all the evidence you need. No proof = no work.

Oh and and IrishCannon, I don't reply to your posts because you are considered a laughing stock everywhere except here.
Everywhere? You mean among the 3 or 4 members in your group at BB.com?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you're saying is that real-world testing holds absolutely no bearing on whether we can decide a supplement is effective or not?

Science is just as biased as anything else. If you're looking for a reason not to believe, you'll find it, and if you're looking for a reason to believe, you'll find that too.

There is a plethora of literature on Tc that we've shown that shows the effectiveness of the extract we use, yet you refuse to believe it.

Your posts are so completely void of substance. In this entire thread you've really said absolutely nothing. They're all just empty words.

I've got new strength, size, and an aggravated gyno lump that proves Natadrol is quite effective. You're welcome to your own opinion, but spewing lies and inconclusive data as a source of fact is completely asinine.
I'm quoting myself here and you're welcome to attack any aspect of it since I'm such a laughing stock. You keep saying we've brought up absolutely no data to back ourselves up which is completely false. We have brought up data, including peer-reviewed studies that a member called you and ChasinSkurt out on over at BB.com.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
On what appears to be an unrelated note to this thread, but I will put it here.

Has anyone ran Natadrol with an AI such as ATD, 6-bromo, or novedex, Would this make natadrol more effective?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
On what appears to be an unrelated note to this thread, but I will put it here.

Has anyone ran Natadrol with an AI such as ATD, 6-bromo, or novedex, Would this make natadrol more effective?
I know for a fact it's been run with Formadrol (I have). I used to like ATD and 6-bromo, but they actually are kinda strong AI's for me, formadrol seemed like a better choice for me to use as a test boosting AI cycle. ATD will work, but it kills my libido and needs to be dosed pretty mildly. I would say that, in my non-expert opinion, that yes, it is fine to run an AI with it, however, your choice of AI might yield different gains.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I personally take:

1. Creapure creatine
2. Casein/whey blend protein "CNP Propeptide"
3. Taurine 10g/day (general health benefits, I know it doesn't build muscle)
4. Vitamins A, C, E, D, B Complex and mineral complex
5. Fishoil/flaxseed oil 1tbsp each a day
6. Caffeine/Green Tea pills preworkout
7. AI Recoverpro (30g per workout 3x a week)

Everything I take has science and research behind it. There is no dispute about whether it works or not.
Multi is very Anabolic.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Multi is very Anabolic.
I don't take a multi, and I can bet vitamin d by itself will give someone better results than natadrol. Vitamin D has been shown to raise testosterone levels fyi.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Ok, have an actual natadrol question here, is it ok to take an allergy med with it? Like claritin or the wal mart generic brand?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok, have an actual natadrol question here, is it ok to take an allergy med with it? Like claritin or the wal mart generic brand?
It's fine.