Double Dragon PCT 350?

DT56

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of this? I bought a couple bottles of H-Drol and was looking for a good OTC PCT (not trying to raise this discussion) and after finding out Reversitol changed it's formula noticed this at Supplement Warehouse. For $30 (60 pills per bottle) it seems like a pretty good deal. Here are the ingredients and blurb:

Product Description

* Prevents Estrogen Buildup
* Increases Natural Testosterone
* Helps Protect the Liver & Kidneys

PCT 350 contains a patent pending anti-aromatase complex of androst 1,4,6 triene 3,17 dione and 6 bromo androst 1,4 diene 3, 17 dione (alpha and beta isomers). This complex is bio-engineered to elicit fast-acting aromatase activity and slower acting anti-aromatase moiety for prolonged ultra high Free-Testosterone elevating effects.

PCT 350's anti-aromatase ingredients work synergistically to rapidly inhibit the actions of the endogenous aromatase enzymes of the P450 cytochrome family, thereby blocking the conversion of androstenedione and testosterone into estrogen. PCT 350 contains a patent pending anti-aromatase complex of androst 1,4,6 triene 3,17 dione and 6 bromo androst 1,4 diene 3, 17 dione (alpha and beta isomers). This complex is bio-engineered to elicit fast-acting aromatase activity and slower acting anti-aromatase moiety for prolonged ultra high Free-Testosterone elevating effects.

The majority of testosterone (approximately 98%) that is transported in the blood is bound to protein carriers, such as sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin. Therefore, only a small amount of testosterone (approximately only 2%) is actually free, or bioactive. When testosterone is bound, it cannot exert its anabolic activity at the receptor site. In order for testosterone to be useful, it must be unbound; this is referred to as "Free-Testosterone". Therefore, the desired goal for optimal muscle building and male performance is to increase Free-Testosterone. Free-Testosterone can also be converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. Therefore, inhibiting the aromatase enzyme's activity will result in increasing the amount of testosterone, in particular, the free, bioactive testosterone. PCT 350's anti-aromatase activity prevents the aromatization of testosterone, resulting in increased levels of circulating Free-Testosterone and prolonged anabolic action. Independent research also reports that lowering estrogen levels through aromatase inhibition up-regulates testosterone production. PCT 350's pharmacodynamics of increased testosterone production and inhibiting the breakdown of free testosterone through anti-aromatase activities results in cumulative increases in both total testosterone and the free testosterone pool. In fact, the anti-aromatase complex in P 350 is so potent that it has been shown to increase free-testosterone ten fold.

Nutritional Information

Serving Size: 1 Capsule Serving Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 20 MG
1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD / 3 17 keto) 5 MG
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 50 MG
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 150 MG
Fenugreek PE 50% (Testofen) 75 MG
Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (1.5% plant silica) 50 MG

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Do not take for more than 6 weeks continously without at least a 4 week break.

dv3eb

Awards
i think this was a good pct but i havent tried any others.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it. You'd be better off with a bottle of formadrol.

edit* oh, i didnt realize how old this thread was.