Anarchy Stack minus CLA

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i don't come over here much, i am a mod at steroidology, not sure if any of you guys visit. I am probably coming off gear for a while, and was wondering what your experiences have been with the anarchy stack minus the cla. I have heard numerous people talk about how good it is, and i have heard numerous people say it is not cost efficient. I am probably going to start with around 1gram of r-ala a day, 4.5grams of ALCAR and 1200-1800mg of green tea. Probably going to get it all from instynct. I have a hard time justifying the cost of the CLA, but may try it a few months after using without to see how much of a difference it makes. Like i said i would just like to see some results of the stach without the cla.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent used cla, and I think it works just fine :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
screw the CLA - after 4 months - i noticed nothing - i just use fish oil now. 4.5G of ALCAR is a bit high tho.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
screw the CLA - after 4 months - i noticed nothing - i just use fish oil now. 4.5G of ALCAR is a bit high tho.
That is a bit high, would 3g be a better starting point. What are the disadvantages of running the alcar that high, i actually read all 19 pages of that anarchy stack thread last night, and although i didn't see to many running it that high, the guys using 6g seemed to really like it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It seems to work alright if you get really high quality, concentrated GT and keep the doses of ALA and biotin consistent. Start with about 1-2 grams of ALCAR. I don't bother with the CLA either.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is a bit high, would 3g be a better starting point. What are the disadvantages of running the alcar that high, i actually read all 19 pages of that anarchy stack thread last night, and although i didn't see to many running it that high, the guys using 6g seemed to really like it.

I think the point is that you're probably just wasting cash..ie cost/benefit ratio. Some people get an "unquenchable thirst" as a side of too much alcar but overall I don't think there is any danger in mega dosing it...that we know of :rolleyes:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree that cost/benefit doesn't always work out as far as tangible gains and/or losses are concerned. If one is of the opinion that it's benefits for "overall health" exceed the cost.....well fine but I stopped paying for it, I'm not in the right situation right now (a little older and cash burning a hole in my pocket, maybe) :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the cost to benefit ratio warrants using CLA in the stack. You should do fine on just the ALCAR, GT, R-ALA and Biotin.

leobag

Awards
Is there something that can be used in place of CLA that will help the stack? I've read about some people either using fish oil or flax... but in what quantities I don't know...

Thanks,
LB

Mancolt

Awards
Can someone please provide a link to the anarchy stack. I'm very interested to learn more about this, but I did a search and can't find the thread. Thanks.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
You didn't notice the absolutely huge thread that is stuck a few posts above this one? :D

donk

Awards
I think without the CLA the cost to benefit ratio is fine. Without the CLA the stack only costs 40 dollars a month. That gets me 1600mg green tea 1800mg ala 4mg biotin and 3 grams alcar a day. When I was using R-ala it was a little more expensive and gave me 600mg r-ala a day.

Mancolt

Awards
Lol, no i didn't. I saw the Acetyl L-Carnitine part and just skipped right over it. Sorry and thank you.