Mdrol/Tren cycle

Donjonson

Awards
hey guys i came here for some extra advice. im on a few other sites like fortified iron and bb.com but i heard this site was a great source. Im gonna be running mdrol and xtren by CEL for a five or six week cycle. I just wanted some suggestions on how to make my cycle the most effective. Should I bridge them? and how? should the mdrol come before the tren or should tren come before mdrol in the cycle. Thanks. Please throw me any suggestions and dosing for this cycle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check out the anabolics section for proper advice

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you picked out 2 powerfull compounds. If you need to ask advice about them it may not be a good idea to run them together.

Research, research, if you sound like a newbie you will get BS answers. Get some cycle support (2 bottles ) and a SERM like Clomid.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Five or six week cycle of mdrol and tren doesn't seem like a wise decision. You may want to do some research on this site.

Donjonson

Awards
Five or six week cycle of mdrol and tren doesn't seem like a wise decision. You may want to do some research on this site.
im sorry i didnt make myself CLEAR. i assumed you guys all had in your heads what the recommended cycle lengths were for each product. I know MDROL is only ran for 4 weeks and TREN can be ran for 6 weeks. I wanted to know proper dosing like this in example guys: tren, weeks 1-6 90,90,120,120,120,120......mdrol weeks 3-6 10,20,20,20. I hope this is CLEAR enough. i didnt want to waste time typing a whole lot. I have nolvadex and clomid for pct. i have done a few cycle before "brah's" so i know what im doing. Any further recommendations? I have responded well to Mdrol before so i figured I would run it again and stack it with a non-methylated compound like tren. Any recommendations would be appreciated but leave the criticism elsewhere. thanks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are sorry that YOU were not CLEAR. We do not know you or your experience, so excuse us for giving advice. You give minimal info and then get mad at those trying to help, not the way to become a respected member.

I would do
weeks 1-3 SD 10/20/20
weeks 1-6 Tren 90/120/120/120/120/120
weeks 7-10 clomid 100/100/50/50

I hope I was CLEAR

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are sorry that YOU were not CLEAR. We do not know you or your experience, so excuse us for giving advice. You give minimal info and then get mad at those trying to help, not the way to become a respected member.

I would do
weeks 1-3 SD 10/20/20
weeks 1-6 Tren 90/120/120/120/120/120
weeks 7-10 clomid 100/100/50/50

I hope I was CLEAR
cant we all get along :grouphug:
or just get it over with and duel :duel:

Donjonson

Awards
My bad guys. I was pretty heated at the time and some bs was going on. But thanks . I'll try and keep a log on how things go. Again no disrespect to anybody. Peace

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky, dont you have something you would like to say.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
im sorry i didnt make myself CLEAR. i assumed you guys all had in your heads what the recommended cycle lengths were for each product. I know MDROL is only ran for 4 weeks and TREN can be ran for 6 weeks. I wanted to know proper dosing like this in example guys: tren, weeks 1-6 90,90,120,120,120,120......mdrol weeks 3-6 10,20,20,20. I hope this is CLEAR enough. i didnt want to waste time typing a whole lot. I have nolvadex and clomid for pct. i have done a few cycle before "brah's" so i know what im doing. Any further recommendations? I have responded well to Mdrol before so i figured I would run it again and stack it with a non-methylated compound like tren. Any recommendations would be appreciated but leave the criticism elsewhere. thanks.
No offense taken. Was just commenting on what you originally posted.