Just ordered TESTOPRO! I'm hyped man!

  1. Just ordered TESTOPRO! I'm hyped man!


    Just placed my order on nutraplanet. I cannot wait to see what gains I make.

    Current lifts:

    Squats - 280 x 4 reps, probably maxing out at 290

    Bench - 245 x 3 reps, probably maxing out at 255

    Deadlift - 380 x 1 rep is my max

    Current weight: 200lbs

    Current Supplements: Cell Mass, Glutamine, Whey Protein


  2. Will you be logging it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Will you be logging it?
    I sure will. I cannot wait to see the gains man.
    •   
       


  4. i'm running the swole stack (with testopro). started it a little over a week ago... not much gain yet, but starting to harden up.

    Good luck to you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jfgordon1 View Post
    i'm running the swole stack (with testopro). started it a little over a week ago... not much gain yet, but starting to harden up.

    Good luck to you
    Have any of your lifts gone up in the first week?

    Good luck as well.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Willpower100 View Post
    Have any of your lifts gone up in the first week?

    Good luck as well.
    nope, however, endurance went up... been able to do more in beginning reps. i'm sure gains will come... *crossing fingers* i'll try to keep you updated

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jfgordon1 View Post
    i'm running the swole stack (with testopro). started it a little over a week ago... not much gain yet, but starting to harden up.

    Good luck to you
    It should be getting better very soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It should be getting better very soon.
    x2, but better endurance aint bad for 1st week. endurance and libido were 1st things i felt-then bam!!!

  9. i ended my cycle after two weeks. I was extremly tired and unmotivated. after three days of being off i felt much better. i know this supp is legit and solid from some of the logs on here. Unfortunately i didnt respond well. I guess everyones chemistry is a little different. good luck to you.

  10. Glad to hear you are going to log it. I've been logging it for a few days and like it so far.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jontrainer View Post
    i ended my cycle after two weeks. I was extremly tired and unmotivated. after three days of being off i felt much better. i know this supp is legit and solid from some of the logs on here. Unfortunately i didnt respond well. I guess everyones chemistry is a little different. good luck to you.
    It's almost relieving to see a negative review for TestoPro. It was mind blowing to think it was "perfect" lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    It's almost relieving to see a negative review for TestoPro. It was mind blowing to think it was "perfect" lol
    Nothing can be perfect as we all do react differently to these things.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nothing can be perfect as we all do react differently to these things.
    hell, i read all these great reviews on 1,3 dime[geranium] and it does nada for me. just glad testopro works so well for me, lol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell, i read all these great reviews on 1,3 dime[geranium] and it does nada for me. just glad testopro works so well for me, lol.
    Damn does that mean you do not like Motivate.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn does that mean you do not like Motivate.
    that's right. you know from the beginning i said i thought it was weak-sorry, it's the only anabolic innovation product i would not buy. it just doesn't work for me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that's right. you know from the beginning i said i thought it was weak-sorry, it's the only anabolic innovation product i would not buy. it just doesn't work for me.


    I am crushed LMAO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am crushed LMAO.
    me, too. all of your other products work great, for me.

  18. Maybe i just needed to mess with the dosing a little. Curious!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that's right. you know from the beginning i said i thought it was weak-sorry, it's the only anabolic innovation product i would not buy. it just doesn't work for me.
    I agree with you, as a pre-workout it is weak. But i do have a bottle and i take 4 caps ontop of my PWO drink, and it makes for amazing workouts.

    IE, 1 serving motivate + 1 serving jack3d > 2 servings jacked

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I agree with you, as a pre-workout it is weak. But i do have a bottle and i take 4 caps ontop of my PWO drink, and it makes for amazing workouts.

    IE, 1 serving motivate + 1 serving jack3d > 2 servings jacked
    not punking on motivate, i don't get much anything from jack3d either. my point being that everyone doesn't respond the same in response to the op not responding to testopro.

    i did give a jug of jack3d and some motivate samples to my son and he loved it.

  21. I can't wait to run it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I can't wait to run it.
    damn big, you haven't ran testopro yet?

  23. Not yet! Will soon though...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Not yet! Will soon though...
    better late than never....testopro is good stuff.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I agree with you, as a pre-workout it is weak. But i do have a bottle and i take 4 caps ontop of my PWO drink, and it makes for amazing workouts.

    IE, 1 serving motivate + 1 serving jack3d > 2 servings jacked
    Motivate is not really a pre-wo supp it is a energy booster that is a lot better for focud and some good clean energy.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. What I want to see is someone under normal circumstances get bloodwork done then run Testopro and do post bloodwork: By normal circumstances, I mean not recovering from a PH/AAS cycle and not taking any other Test boosting supps.

    I mean someone on this board who has been on here for a while and who is not affiliated with any supplement manufacturer.

    That is the kind of stuff we ought to be doing on this board......I take a test booster, DTHC and like I have said many times, I THINK it works but I don't KNOW because I have never done before and after bloodwork.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Not yet! Will soon though...
    Not yet?!

    Come on bro!

    You'll love it.


  28. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Not yet?!

    Come on bro!

    You'll love it.
    Oh you can be sure he will be running it very soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. I will be starting Testopro next Tuesday. I was not sponsored by AI and neither do I work for AI. Although I will not have blood work done before and after supplementation, I'll be keeping a log for 30 days to track my progress, in case you are interested.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Willpower100 View Post
    I will be starting Testopro next Tuesday. I was not sponsored by AI and neither do I work for AI. Although I will not have blood work done before and after supplementation, I'll be keeping a log for 30 days to track my progress, in case you are interested.
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just ordered PEA...
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:49 PM
  2. someone ordered something for me...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
  4. kilo m1t is hyped garbage
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in