Anabolic Pump & Jack3d Stack...

ravens81

ravens81

Awards
I'm currently stacking AP and Jack3d and I'm tryin to cut 10lbs of body fat while building lean muscle. My diet is clean and my weight training and cardio are on point. I went through 2 bottles of OEP a few months ago and it worked well but I don't want to use it again because of all the caffeine. (Jack3d has plenty of caffeine for my preW/O.) What other supplement(s) could a stack with these two to accelerate my goal?

By the way I've been on this stack for about 3 weeks and I feel invincible 20mins after taking Jack3d!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
PES's Alpha-T2 would make for a nice, low-stim, addition to your current stack (especially when used in conjunction with Jack3d pre-workout).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't want to take stims because of jacked, a non-stim fat burner like TT33 would def help you drop those pounds.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently stacking AP and Jack3d and I'm tryin to cut 10lbs of body fat while building lean muscle. My diet is clean and my weight training and cardio are on point. I went through 2 bottles of OEP a few months ago and it worked well but I don't want to use it again because of all the caffeine. (Jack3d has plenty of caffeine for my preW/O.) What other supplement(s) could a stack with these two to accelerate my goal?

By the way I've been on this stack for about 3 weeks and I feel invincible 20mins after taking Jack3d!!!
Have you considered the Six-Pack stack? Recreate (low stim thermogenic) and Anabolic-Pump?

Recreate - THE Choice for lower-stim fat-loss!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/recreate-90-caps.html

Ingredients in USPlabs Recreate™ promote:
• Increase the fat burning hormone (Norepinephrine) by 75%!
• Increases Thyroid Output By 250%!
• Automatically Promotes "Clean" Eating - Cravings for junk food are drastically reduced.
• Appetite Suppression– In-house studies show you'll eat up to 23% less!
• Increase Lean Muscle Tissue While Losing Fat –This ensures you'll be ripped & extremely muscular as well!
• Specifically Targets Fat Mobilization Around Your Abs!
• Increase Energy Expenditure

Anabolic-Pump - The only supplement that naturally allows you to build muscle and burn fat – At the same time!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/anabolic-pump-90-caps.html

Ingredients in USPlabs Anabolic-Pump™ promote:
• Increase muscle mass without changing your diet.
• Reduce body-fat while gaining lean muscle.
• Develop “Unbreakable” levels of focus and energy. 100% Stimulant free.
• Rapidly delivers Proteins, Amino Acids and Carbohydrates directly into muscle tissue. No more wasted food/calories!
• Stops fat cells from multiplying. No more fat gain!
• Ingredients are 100% Safe and Effective as shown in Human Studies!
• 24 hour a day pumps and volumization!

Please let us know if you have any questions at all!