Testopro vs Phyto Test for 1st time user

Willpower100

Awards
My current supplements are: Creatine, Glutamine, and Whey Protein. I am looking to take my strength to the next level, along with hoping to gain more muscle density. I'm 24 years old and have been reading about these two test boosters and cannot decipher which one would better suit my goals.

Has anyone here tried both? Which would you recommend for a first time taker?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are more reviews of TestoPro and I have experience with AI products and all have been good. You should be fine with it or PhytoTest, both have the same active in them, Testofen. That being said, I have little experience with PP but they are a legit company so you can most likely go either way and come out on top. You chose two excellent products.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Oufinny said^^. Stacking Phyto test with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 is supposed to be an amazing stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong with either or. I haven't used TestoPRO yet i plan on it someday, i loved me some phyto test when i stacked it with Sustain Alpha.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go with an all natural test boosting stack, phytotest, sustain alpha, and tcf-1 would all go great together, some nice synergy between all of them. Just make sure you warn your girlfriend, mine was caught a little off guard by the huge libido boost.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
phyto test all the way man. love that product.

antknee

i just came off testopro and liked it..but im gonna give the edge to PP Phyto test..i just felt it more. good stuff, really good company.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Between the two it has to be TestoPRO.

Methoxyisoflavone is pretty useless.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Phyto Test - I have used it and I see resaults in a week... one of the best I used very soild product---- I can not write about Testopro never used it!.. .

PP is a very good company My stack
Crepure
Phyto Test
Endoamp
IBCAA
MAP

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cant go wrong with both. AI is a solid company and well.....I wouldnt be with PP if they werent.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used phyto-test for liek 8 weeks earlier in the year and i freaking loved it!

muscle density, libido, muscle hardness were great! perfect way to help add some muscle mass without messing with your hormones

Willpower100

Awards
So Nutraplanet only has Testopro. It appears Phyto Test is out of stock.

I've read all the reviews on Testopro and I'm seriously blown away by the reviews and the product appears to have safe ingredients. Kind of sounds too good to be true. Part of me is holding back with skepticism, but I may give in and purchase soon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Oufinny said^^. Stacking Phyto test with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 is supposed to be an amazing stack.
this would be good but I am using Testopro and its solid....

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Both are very solid products. You can't go wrong either way.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what did you decide?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
PHYTO-TESTOSTERONE CAPS is pritty decent from what iv been being told from people using it now or just used it. so id say try that one out with maybe T-911 and sustain alpha wich i used myself and found to rise libido pritty well.