- 05-19-2010, 11:25 AM
As always I look to my Iron Brethren for answers.
As of late, been working hard and find myself missing my mid morning snack/meal.
Was curious as to what's hot for an MRP to take as my mid morning pick me up....
I have tried almost all of them out there, Myoplex, MetRx, MHP, ProLab etc..
Not too worried about Calories as I would like it over 300 if possible...
Suggestions?Brand Ambassador/Board rep looking for a new home and help increase your presence
- 05-19-2010, 11:30 AM
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
golden gains, try it and you will love it
its a real healthful meal
05-21-2010, 06:10 PM
05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
I'll second the vote for Solution 5 by SciVation. However, two scoops may not be enough to be considered a 'meal'-it's less than 200 calories. Personally, I use 5 scoops and count that as a meal. It has quality protein, fruit and vegetable complex and carbs from rice bran (if my memory serves). Must admit, though, haven't tried Golden Gains.
05-21-2010, 11:13 PM
05-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeremy Brown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-03-2009, 01:14 AM
- By fenix602 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2008, 03:45 PM
- By deads4life in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:27 AM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
- By Flxchrs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:08 PM