- 05-19-2010, 09:25 AM
As always I look to my Iron Brethren for answers.
As of late, been working hard and find myself missing my mid morning snack/meal.
Was curious as to what's hot for an MRP to take as my mid morning pick me up....
I have tried almost all of them out there, Myoplex, MetRx, MHP, ProLab etc..
Not too worried about Calories as I would like it over 300 if possible...
Suggestions?Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
- 05-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Labrada Lean body MRP
2 scoops of solution 5
2 scoops of Optimum oats and Whey
CNP Pro MR or Pro MBF
- 05-21-2010, 04:00 PM
golden gains, try it and you will love it
its a real healthful meal
05-21-2010, 04:10 PM
I like the VPX Zero Impact bars, as well as the Labradas
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
05-21-2010, 09:12 PM
I'll second the vote for Solution 5 by SciVation. However, two scoops may not be enough to be considered a 'meal'-it's less than 200 calories. Personally, I use 5 scoops and count that as a meal. It has quality protein, fruit and vegetable complex and carbs from rice bran (if my memory serves). Must admit, though, haven't tried Golden Gains.
05-21-2010, 09:13 PM
05-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeremy Brown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2009, 11:14 PM
- By fenix602 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:45 PM
- By deads4life in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:27 AM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:28 PM
- By Flxchrs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2004, 09:08 PM