Sustain alpha?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this effectivee as a stand alone supplement for strength supplement and overall muscle. want a solid test booster but most testerone suppements hurt my stomach . not sure why. Thanks.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
should be ok, look up tcf-1 and stack them together my man.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
is this effectivee as a stand alone supplement for strength supplement and overall muscle. want a solid test booster but most testerone suppements hurt my stomach . not sure why. Thanks.
Novedex xt hurt my stomach but sustain alpha does not. And at1010 has a good idea about stacking it with tcf1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used sustain three times. i do not see any mass gain or noticeable muscle gain. all i experience is sex drive increase along with harder muscles. if u want a nice stack, stack sustain with prime then ZMA at night

at1010

Awards
  • Established
goes to show how all bodies are different. I have used prime and saw 0 results. IMO harder muscles would be a great effect of the product. You should always see some types of gains when on a products or even when off a product if your diet/training is right. Sustain is a natural product so you are not going to see ph like results.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
goes to show how all bodies are different. I have used prime and saw 0 results. IMO harder muscles would be a great effect of the product. You should always see some types of gains when on a products or even when off a product if your diet/training is right. Sustain is a natural product so you are not going to see ph like results.
wait wait wait, i know for a fact you told me you LOVED prime man. now your saying you had no recults? whats up with that.

I hated that shiz though.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, sustain alpha gives me rock hard muscles. Great pumps in the gym too.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ricky i thought i loved prime.....untill i used mstak and realized that prime didnt give me any real results, it was more a of placebo effect. Mstak has been the best product i have used so far IMO.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Usually when people say a product is awsome, it doesn't even work as well as creatine in terms of increasng strength. So I gues a good question would be to ask if Sustain Alpha even has creatine like results. Cause I wouldn't even spend 40 dollars on something that did work as good as creatine, and lasted only 25 days. But I'm also poor......I hear it's awsome for sex though, so I may still try it some time in a relationship.