Sustain alpha?

1. Sustain alpha?

is this effectivee as a stand alone supplement for strength supplement and overall muscle. want a solid test booster but most testerone suppements hurt my stomach . not sure why. Thanks.

2. should be ok, look up tcf-1 and stack them together my man.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    is this effectivee as a stand alone supplement for strength supplement and overall muscle. want a solid test booster but most testerone suppements hurt my stomach . not sure why. Thanks.
    Novedex xt hurt my stomach but sustain alpha does not. And at1010 has a good idea about stacking it with tcf1.
    •   

4. ive used sustain three times. i do not see any mass gain or noticeable muscle gain. all i experience is sex drive increase along with harder muscles. if u want a nice stack, stack sustain with prime then ZMA at night
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. goes to show how all bodies are different. I have used prime and saw 0 results. IMO harder muscles would be a great effect of the product. You should always see some types of gains when on a products or even when off a product if your diet/training is right. Sustain is a natural product so you are not going to see ph like results.

6. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    goes to show how all bodies are different. I have used prime and saw 0 results. IMO harder muscles would be a great effect of the product. You should always see some types of gains when on a products or even when off a product if your diet/training is right. Sustain is a natural product so you are not going to see ph like results.
    wait wait wait, i know for a fact you told me you LOVED prime man. now your saying you had no recults? whats up with that.

I hated that shiz though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    goes to show how all bodies are different. I have used prime and saw 0 results. IMO harder muscles would be a great effect of the product. You should always see some types of gains when on a products or even when off a product if your diet/training is right. Sustain is a natural product so you are not going to see ph like results.
    Hell yeah, sustain alpha gives me rock hard muscles. Great pumps in the gym too.

8. ricky i thought i loved prime.....untill i used mstak and realized that prime didnt give me any real results, it was more a of placebo effect. Mstak has been the best product i have used so far IMO.

9. Usually when people say a product is awsome, it doesn't even work as well as creatine in terms of increasng strength. So I gues a good question would be to ask if Sustain Alpha even has creatine like results. Cause I wouldn't even spend 40 dollars on something that did work as good as creatine, and lasted only 25 days. But I'm also poor......I hear it's awsome for sex though, so I may still try it some time in a relationship.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By rulk22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha?!
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:04 PM