Ucp-1

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Ucp-1

I purchased a bottle of UCP-1 last October but couldn't take it because I blew my knee out shortly there after. I had it scoped in December and it's finally back to be able to hop on the treadmill but no HIIT. I've been on cycling ECAs on and off for about 3 months and I've hit a plateau. I've can't seem to find any info on contacting BDC nutrition to see what their recommendation is since it's been sitting around for 7 months. Iím still not sure if I want to take it regardless. I was on .25MG of Vioxx for my knee for 4 months, so I know my liver can't be in the most optimum functionality. It's mighty tempting since I do not have far to go to reach my goal. I'm taking NAC & Milk Thistle for 3 weeks to get my liver straight. I researched and it seems SANs Tight is the best alternative but not nearly as effective. Any recommendations for an alternative would be great.

THANX

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's good stuff, & it should last at least 1-2 years. Take 3 caps, 3 times a day in divided doses (9 total) per bottle recommendation. It won't keep you up at night like ECA, so spread it out evenly. It will last 2 weeks, you can expect lose 5-10lbs if diet is in check. Take milk thistle or ALA with it for liver protection & do not drink alcohol while on it.

Do a search for UCP-1 or Usnic Acid & you'll find lots of info on how to diet with it, what to expect, etc.
  3. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you already suspect your liver is not to optimum function why stress it further?? Uncouplers are serious business...your choice but my recommendation is to seek alternative methods of losing pounds. This is kind of like someone with hepatitis wanting to know if running oral steroids would be OK...not the best idea.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    If you already suspect your liver is not to optimum function why stress it further?? Uncouplers are serious business...your choice but my recommendation is to seek alternative methods of losing pounds. This is kind of like someone with hepatitis wanting to know if running oral steroids would be OK...not the best idea.
    I agree entirely.

There are other options that will be a wiser choice for you.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

To little results for the risks. I didnt get to much from it. I like clen alot better.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

I wasn't going to think about taking it until I had some blood work done, of course showing great results. Isn't clen more or less just a high potency of ECA? My diet is dead on, I'm down to 10% bf and want to get to 6-5%, I haven't lost a bit of muscle and honestly can't afford to. I would normally be able to get there with HIIT but that won't be an option until December. I respect the hell out of Chemo & size, but they didn't offer much of an alternative and that's basically what I'm looking for. I am considering clen, and would want to cycle it with something else besides an ECA. Anarchy stack didn't do anything for me.

THANX
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Could try Tri-Max, although LBM loss may be possible, but not necessarily definite IMO. Could also look at Avant Labs Sesathin. 5-6% bf?! Kinda hard to do with help from any supplement, hopefully your diet really is dead on.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

Id go with clen. and a somthing like tight or t3 from san(Ihave never used either but heard good things.) Clen always works well for me .It is stronger than the Eca stack and muscle sparing.2 weeks clen 2week alternative for about 6-8 weeks I would just get 4 weeks out of the clen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. UCP-1 product information
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
  2. UCP-1 thread
    By CosmosM3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 02:51 PM
  3. UCP-1 and Rash
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:28 PM
  4. UCP-1: Why L-Carnitine instead of ALCAR?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 10:08 PM
  5. Ucp-1
    By Bryan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:56 PM