p-mag cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatti007

Awards
Hey guys, Im new to board. I have a question regarding pct for a p-mag cycle im planning on running in the near future. This is the layout

p-mag
50mg week 1
75mg week 2-6
cycle assist pre-loaded and run throughout

pct
Inhibit-E
Nolva

At what dose should the nolva be run? Ive seen 40/30/20/20 but not quite sure. Also would it help if I added arimidex or anastrozole to prevent gyno? I have slight gyno from a m1t cycle i ran a few years ago, I dont want it to get worse.

tatti007

Awards
I realized i posted this in the wrong section, can someone plz move it? Thanks

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 20/20/10/10. Wouldn't use the AI unless necessary.

tatti007

Awards
Would it be wise to run the AI during cycle in case I do experience any gyno symptoms? If it does become necessary, how should it be run? On cycle? PCT?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Due to the fact Pmag does not aromatize I dont think that an AI is needed or would be beneficial.

tatti007

Awards
Due to the fact Pmag does not aromatize I dont think that an AI is needed or would be beneficial.
Oh i see, then how does gyno arise? Ive read a bunch of h-drol logs and some mention gyno, is hdrol not similar to pmag?

tatti007

Awards
ok now let me ask you this, have there been cases of delayed gyno with p-mag? I know theres been cases of this with hdrol. If gyno were to arise down the road, would nolva be enough to take care of it or would I need an AI also? And at what dose would I run them?

Status
Not open for further replies.