abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just started using postal for post workout and not sure whats sufficient. It says take 2 scoops...Im using 2scoops and hopeing im not wasting or short selling myself...I take 2 scoops of whey post as well....would one scoop of postal be enough? or two is the way to go?...What were u guys experience with this?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well im trying to just comsume carbs am and pre...im taking glycobol...so im trying to min carbs

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've used 4 scoops for good measure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow 4??? did u take whey post as well? bcause that contains bcaa's as well....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh okkk....u think 2 is good enough?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im trying to just comsume carbs am and pre...im taking glycobol...so im trying to min carbs
Well, if you're only eating carbs in the morning and pre-workout, why are you using Postal post-workout? Did I misunderstand something?

wow 4??? did u take whey post as well? bcause that contains bcaa's as well....
not free form or in hydrolyzed peptides it doesn't. :D But I typically have a protein shake post-workout too.

ohh okkk....u think 2 is good enough?
For most users, 2 will be fine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so if im trying to eliminate carbs i shouldnt take postal? i know it has 13g if im not mistaken of carbs per serving.....should there be another time i take postal or just not take it?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if im trying to eliminate carbs i shouldnt take postal? i know it has 13g if im not mistaken of carbs per serving.....should there be another time i take postal or just not take it?
That question answers itself; if you don't want to eat carbs post-workout, and Postal has carbs in it... etc.

Just take it before lifting. Carbs at breakfast and with pre-workout meal, then have postal 1/2hr before you lift or something like that. And a whey shake or whole meal post-workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i would comsume carbs 3 times before gym? i take gylcobol with breakfast at 6am and than another at 12 and i hit the gym at 2....now with both servings i take 30-75g of carbs...now taking postal half hour before gym is good? bcause i figured the carbs im taking at 12 is sufficient but idk