MP's Bullet Proof?

1. Unhappy MP's Bullet Proof?

I picked up some Bullet Proof to help me sleep on cycle (sleep has been way off). I have used this twice and just felt funky and weird when I took it. I wanted to ask if I was the only one who felt like this on it?

2. I'm not awake long enough after I take it to feel funky or weird. I'm usually out like a light within 10-15 minutes of dosing.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Hey bud, you are probably experiencing a gaba flush after taking the product. Please try these two things and see if it helps a little. First shake up the container really well, if there is any big clumps put it in your freezer for a while before shaking it. Next try only taking 1/2 scoop and gradually work your way back up to a full scoop.
    •   

4. Thanks I will give it a try. I read very good things about it but I know every "body" is different and wanted to see what was what before returning it...

5. Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    Thanks I will give it a try. I read very good things about it but I know every "body" is different and wanted to see what was what before returning it...
    I'm with ya. I felt somewhat "strange" as well; however I eventually fell asleep. I wouldn't worry about it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm not awake long enough after I take it to feel funky or weird. I'm usually out like a light within 10-15 minutes of dosing.

X2! OUT!

7. I love the drowsy, relaxed feeling bullet proof gives me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:54 PM