LEANING OUT

clax

Banned
Awards
what is the most effective products for keeping lean muscle with getting rid of all that fat?
perhaps there might be a way to gain mass AND still stay LEAN?
all input is appreciated!
tell me your personal testimonies as well as any thing else you have on your mind....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what is the most effective products for keeping lean muscle with getting rid of all that fat?
perhaps there might be a way to gain mass AND still stay LEAN?
all input is appreciated!
tell me your personal testimonies as well as any thing else you have on your mind....
you are 5'11 160 pounds how much fat do you have?:chairfall:

clax

Banned
Awards
It varies during lacrosse it around 7% or so but after it goes up to around 15% the pic of me is during lacrosse and after like right now I do not a 6 pack at all and I would just like to keep one year round

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It varies during lacrosse it around 7% or so but after it goes up to around 15% the pic of me is during lacrosse and after like right now I do not a 6 pack at all and I would just like to keep one year round
7% is going to be very difficult to achieve year round. almost all athletes put on weight in the off season. up your protein intake and maybe try a nutrient partitioner. you also might look into alpha t-2, i have got some weight loss and great recomp with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would it be ok for an 18 year old?
at your age i would just focus on diet. up the protein and get a good bcaa/eea mix.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
at your age i would just focus on diet. up the protein and get a good bcaa/eea mix.
This but if you are intent on trying out supplements you can look into Alpha T-2 or Speed V2 by LG Sciences. I have heard good things about both supplements and Speed V2 is caffeine free which makes it a nice stack with other supps which may contain caffeine like pre workouts.