RESPONSIBLE teen prohormone use and test boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

clax

Banned
Awards
So i know there are a lot of teens who are going to try and use these things.. I did but I would like input from you older and wiser guys out there. and plz dont say its your diet. IF i wanted to talk about eating and food I would of asked.
lets say a teen does try PH or TEST boosters what would the "MOST" safest way to go about doing this.. the pros and the cons the short term as well as the long term.
thanks everyone

at1010

Awards
  • Established
long term goals are unidentifiable. Test boosters, are safe might not give you huge gains, but if used right they are fine. If you use ph's you need a pct,plus several other supports during the cycle. I would not suggest using a ph unless your 21. Look up products like animal mstak. All natural and great for guys who are younger.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The cons outweigh the pros on this one. Since your test levels are at their peak, taking PH/AAS is essentially "fixing what's not broke". These things run risks, and at this age, intensity and diet are key factors in gaining mass. Yeah, you didn't want anyone to say diet, but no matter how old you are, or what your goals are, diet will always be the biggest factor. The safest thing to do is do research on how these chemicals enter and are processed by your body, get bloodwork done including lipids, cholesterol levels, and a full panel hormone reading. A SERM should always be on hand, and may not guarantee adverse side effects. I know you don't want to hear this, but diet is especially important to consider when on a cycle. JMO don't mean to discourage you, just offering my two cents

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
there is no responsible teen use of steroids. lock thread please.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
mstak is safe for under 21 check it out man.

clax

Banned
Awards
what is that lock thread thing? is it possible to stay lean and gain muscle?

Test300

Awards
Just for the sake of devil's advocacy and personal experience, the stuff before the initial 2004 ban was bad enough, and yes I was irresponsible. I did not know anything, a trainer told me they worked and sold them to me so he could get his commission. I ran some underdosed combo product with like 19nor and 4ad in it, nothing really happened. Then I moved up to 1ad and finally real gear at 18. Remember, the people around me did not warn me of anything, but they did tell me my test was high enough, but they did not tell me of the risks since they were all AAS users.

I have been checked out, and thank god everything was fine. I was horrified to find all of the info out there once I bothered to look. Luckily, I managed to still grow physically past 18 and stopped at 21 with the natural growth (muscle growth and strength gains still happen)

The stuff since the ban is not really the same, and they have some wicked **** out there. My advice would be to pay your dues, learn about proper training and nutrition as it pertains to you because if YOU can not gain naturally, your cycle progress will be horrible and gone once you stop using.

On the bright side, pay your dues and figure this stuff out, and above all else make friends that you can trust that have access to real gear, which seems safer and definitely more productive than the legal **** out now. Once your ready, one of your new friends will hook you up. Who knows, maybe by then you will be happy with your progress and not willing to take the risk.

Oh yeah, if you can not squat 400 for ten, deadlift 500 for 5, and bench 300 for 5, you have no business even considering it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
OP, I'm 18 years old. It really isn't worth it. I'm a fairly big guy for my age, I'm benching 395, I squat 450 (Probilly more, I've just been doing leg presses lately), I curl 80 lb dumbells like a piece of cake.

I think I might take too many supplements, but its still safer than all that PH crap.

My current Supps:
Fish Oil
Animal Pak
Nutra Pro/LipoTropic (I needed a Choco and PB break)
BCAA's (LG's Kiwi Watermelon, YUM)
N.O. Ignite
Or
ASGT (Anadraulic State GT) & AP (Anadraulic Pump)
Postal
Natabolic Stack.

Yea, It might seem like alot, but It is the closest thing I will ever get to roids. Pretty much I see the same effects, without all the sides. Whats so bad about that?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You also risk long term damage to your endocrine system...and probably just cannot afford a proper cycle set up let alone understand why add certain products to our cycles. Don't wait till you're 21 you need to wait till you're about 24-25 or longer IMO. The only responsible way for a teen to do PHs are to not do them. Period.

clax

Banned
Awards
Im 18 but I was aking this cuz I don't wanna mess up my body and that kind of things :) but I'm gonna try in come up what a stack that's not ph or even anabolic lol... Is mstak anabolic?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
there is no responsible teen use of steroids. lock thread please.
Yep, not to mention you just joined this forum and are already asking about PHs. Thread needs to be locked. Teens shouldn't use them. No debate.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 but I was aking this cuz I don't wanna mess up my body and that kind of things :) but I'm gonna try in come up what a stack that's not ph or even anabolic lol... Is mstak anabolic?
Ok then, you are my age, and weigh alot less than me bro. PH's can really mess up your hormonal levels and FU for the rest of your life. It's really not a good choice. Just keep your food intake up (If you need help with a bulking diet, I am your man), and a few basic's is really just what we need at our age. Sure, I'm taking my supplementation to a bit extreme, but then again I have a strong background In Weight Lifting, even getting scholarships from that.

Do you have any clue what exactly a PH does? Or whats in a PH? More than likely no, so don't touch it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.