Anyone tried Lean EFX

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking for information of Fahrenheit Nutrition's Lean EFX.....supposed to be a close close to SX.....cant find much info....hoping some of you could help?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really no one......its got good reviews on some sites.....but I trust u guys first...

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm wondering about this product too, looks like it could be pretty good stuff, havent seen anything about it on here yet though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn I've read somewhere that it contains a mega dose of caffeine. Not sure I like this one personally.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn I've read somewhere that it contains a mega dose of caffeine. Not sure I like this one personally.
Just by the prop blend there is no way its a mega dose.....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just by the prop blend there is no way its a mega dose.....
I guess "mega" is pretty subjective. What is mega to some is normal to another.

But by looking at the first of ther prop blends:
Next Gen EFX:

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine,cassia nomame,taraxacum,green tea extract,bearberry,niacin -375 mg

with caffeine as the first in the blend it's very possible that it's 300mg of caffeine per pill. Who knows with these kind of prop blends? I'm just personally not a fan of caffeine based fatloss pills.

If I were to use something like this I'd rather get something like Black Cats from App Nut. At least it's advertised as an energy product and not a fatloss one.

To each his own. Not here to argue about it just my opinion.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She says its the real thing......SX

My wife order a bottle of Lean EFX and has been taking for the last 5 days and says it is an IDENTICAL close of SX. She had previously gone through 3 bottles of SX....so she know what it felt like. We are gonna snatch up 4 or 5 bottle just in case this stuff gets pulled soon. Just for anyone wondering I figured I'd let you know.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I know is that whomever named it and put it together has seriously pissed off the power that be over my way.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I figured that much man.....apparently the managed to clone it....if not identical...pretty F-ing close.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I was thinking AX put it out under a new heading because of their sh*t-aster with the SX fiasco.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless my radar and people instincts are really really off, and they aren't, then absolutely not. I'm not privy to everything, nor would I want to be for the most part (peon's privilege), but let's just say that when momma slaps your hand for stealing a cookie before dinner, you sit down and wait for the biscuits to get done.

DING... Dinner is served.

Stay tuned. ;) :D :cheers:

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Im not following here T-AD. Is it a clone or pretty close or this has to totally do with the Lean Fx / Lean efx deally bobber

Ddono25

Awards
Bump to Buffb2's question. Is the formula a clone of SX or is it just the naming/packaging that is upsetting?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump to Buffb2's question. Is the formula a clone of SX or is it just the naming/packaging that is upsetting?
Sorry, didn't catch it. I'm not on all that much...

Not sure how to answer that one, to be honest with you. I looked at the ingredients a while back, and they were similar, but not exact to what I remember. Is it a clone? I'd say a poor one at best. Is the name upsetting? Yes, quite. FWIW, I think it's an obvious rip-off trying to capitalize on people who don't know any better, are looking for a replacement, or are apt to making purchases out of desperation. Would I take it? Nope. Never.

Ddono25

Awards
Thanks T-AD. I had terrible reaction to SX after a couple weeks, probably due to the fact that I had forgotten to eat for two days and only slept about 5 hours in the previous three days, so if it is an attempted 'clone' this probably wouldn't be for me.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Unless my radar and people instincts are really really off, and they aren't, then absolutely not. I'm not privy to everything, nor would I want to be for the most part (peon's privilege), but let's just say that when momma slaps your hand for stealing a cookie before dinner, you sit down and wait for the biscuits to get done.

DING... Dinner is served.

Stay tuned. ;) :D :cheers:

What are you trying to say?

I'm ordering some of this ASAP and as long it is pretty close to Slim X(which from the reviews it is)well...that's good enough for me.

I loved Slim X and it is very disappointing with what occurred in relation to this product.

If something comes along that is as good GRAB IT and RUN!!!

BP

sean vax

Awards
Is Fahrenheit Nutrition's Lean EFX. still available I here black bottle red bottle any help out there Guys..

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lean Efx

Is Fahrenheit Nutrition's Lean EFX. still available I here black bottle red bottle any help out there Guys..
Lean Efx is still available. Fahrenheit Nutrition switched the product to a black bottle to match the rest of their new line.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff heated me up a lot and had crazy energy. They sell sample packets.. i got a few from np with an order. I honestly would use it, if dexaprime which is just as comparable wasn't so easily available to me.