pre workout durring PH cycle
- 05-17-2010, 06:02 PM
- 05-17-2010, 06:23 PM
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
I know Biotest is not a board sponsor but they have Surge Workout Fuel which is stim-free. My son likes it...too much sugar for me.
05-18-2010, 12:28 AM
I wouldn't worry about the stims, its only a very short rise in bp.. you will be fine.. most people use stims on cycle. If you truly want non-stim, look into. Great solid option imo that has gotten consistent reviews.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
05-18-2010, 01:41 PM
05-18-2010, 07:37 PM
05-19-2010, 12:16 AM
05-19-2010, 12:30 AM
havoc at 50mg/day ontop of my HRT Testosterone was so intense that without coffee/stims, I could flex and pass out from the BP. Walking up steps would make my veins explode.
Depending on the PH, I would seriously say that stims could cause a heart attack if you aren't very careful. Something like superdrol at 20-30mg/day, if you are bulking and holding alot of water, combined with superpump or white flood etc...BAD IDEA.
05-19-2010, 12:46 AM
i myself am getting ready for something, an am wondering how Maniac would be im guessing not but ill ask anyway, have a bottle just sitting around, might as well use it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric160 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:44 PM
- By stopstalking in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:17 PM
- By Mike1605 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:20 PM
- By TravisCoSheriff in forum MMAReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:14 PM
- By mitch911 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2006, 06:13 PM