pre workout durring PH cycle

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
plan on ri=unning a cycle of h-roid pretty soon and wanted recomendations as a preworkout to use durring cycle

trying to avoid stims because of the blood pressure issue that is already iminent durring the cycle

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I know Biotest is not a board sponsor but they have Surge Workout Fuel which is stim-free. My son likes it...too much sugar for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the stims, its only a very short rise in bp.. you will be fine.. most people use stims on cycle. If you truly want non-stim, look into hemavol. Great solid option imo that has gotten consistent reviews.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the stims, its only a very short rise in bp.. you will be fine.. most people use stims on cycle. If you truly want non-stim, look into hemavol. Great solid option imo that has gotten consistent reviews.
I personally have had issues with using superpump250 on cycle. After a week deep my BP was up there and I would see spots* when I flexed or pumped up.

*spots may not be the best way to describe what I was seeing but it's the best I can think of at the moment.

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
Body octane for the win ....... M.A.N. Has great products.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
havoc at 50mg/day ontop of my HRT Testosterone was so intense that without coffee/stims, I could flex and pass out from the BP. Walking up steps would make my veins explode.

Depending on the PH, I would seriously say that stims could cause a heart attack if you aren't very careful. Something like superdrol at 20-30mg/day, if you are bulking and holding alot of water, combined with superpump or white flood etc...BAD IDEA.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
i myself am getting ready for something, an am wondering how Maniac would be im guessing not but ill ask anyway, have a bottle just sitting around, might as well use it.