Fat burners, taken a few already?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys?

Ive tried my fair share of fat burners (dren, redline, tetrazene, etc) with very poor results. I normally have to really run and diet to lose weight but also lose muscle. I want to lose BF and keep all muscle, this is typically an issue for me. I also make sure to keep pro high to maintain muslce but it really doesnt work.

Was wondering if anyone has had similar non-responder issues to fat burners/thermo's and has had success with something? Also what you take to keep muscle and lose some fat?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this doesn't work...nothing will!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-get-up-and-go-stack-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro.html

But seriously, run this stack like this:

Alpha-T2: 1-2 Capsules in the AM 1 capsule in the PM
OEP: 1-2 Capsules in the AM 1 capsule in the PM

The results from this stack have been incomparable -- enjoy!
Agreed.

Also - This community is here to help you with your diet and training, so post your info up and we can help you drop the fat!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol/furazadrol?
not really fat burners but do help cut

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty similar, I've ran a lot of thermos and what not, with out any major actual BF loss, Ill lose weight, but never really BF in the areas I want to.
That is, till i tried Recreate/OEP/AP stack, which i dropped serious weight (about 15ibs) and started to uncover my abs. So if you want to give any stack a try, its that one. I also have been really interested in a AT2/OEP stack, which I'm thinking about running soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty similar, I've ran a lot of thermos and what not, with out any major actual BF loss, Ill lose weight, but never really BF in the areas I want to.
That is, till i tried Recreate/OEP/AP stack, which i dropped serious weight (about 15ibs) and started to uncover my abs. So if you want to give any stack a try, its that one. I also have been really interested in a AT2/OEP stack, which I'm thinking about running soon.
Amazing results man! Great stuff!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something is not right with your diet then. Maybe get a solid base to your diet like a low dose metabolic enhancer like TT33 and a solid nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump. Increase your metabolic rate, and keep your carbs coming in and have AP put them in the right place to preserve muscle and then stack a stim from there when necessary.

We really need to see your diet though because I feel that may be your problem. Dieting is very tricky for some like myself.

Mike

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I know my diet is my biggest problem. I am on H drol and Tren now and I want to make sure to lose every bit of fat/water afterwards during PCT. I know both compounds will produce dry gains but I still have those love handles and a bit of ab fat that needs to go and is almost impossible for me to get rid of. (ive had it for years)

I have a buddy who works at GNC, he gives me great deals or just steals the stuff and sells it to me for 20% of retail. I ended up getting a bottle of Cellulcor T7 for $25. It says to take 3 a day but I need to lose as much water/fat/lbs by next friday so I a dosing them 2 am, 2 pm.

As for OEP i heard its is almost like adderal, makes you stop eating all together? I never have any luck with stim based fat burners. This T7 stuff is for thyroid energy. Anyone want to shed some light??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although OxyElite Pro contains potent energy educing stimulants, that is not the complete description of what OEP is.

You see rather interested in thyroid/metabolic enhancement. Allow me to present information on two of the ingredients in OxyElite Pro.

Bauhinia purpurea L (Leaf & Pod [standardized for Bauhiniastatins 1-4])

This particular extract is very exciting because, due to various factors (e.g., stress, dieting, overtraining), many individuals may have impaired conversion of T4 to T3.

We all know thyroid hormones play an important role in metabolic rate and an increase in thyroid hormone levels can produce significant increases in energy expenditure.

This is, after all, why bodybuilders and fitness athletes will use synthetic T3 as they know it can help dramatically increase the rate at which they reduce fat mass.

In fact, excess thyroid levels have been known to increase metabolic rate by 25-50% in some cases and a person that is hypothyroid can have a decrease in metabolic rate by as much as 40% below normal (20).

Now, we're not saying that we can increase thyroid hormone levels to the same degree that you'd get from taking exogenous thyroid hormone, but imagine if you could get even a fraction of that – the results would speak for themselves!

An extract from the plant Bauhinia purpurea has been shown in healthy adult animal models to increase T4 by approximately 37% compared to controls, while increasing T3 by an amazing 83%! (21)

If this wasn't exciting enough, another study found that Bauhinia purpurea was able to completely restore the decrease in thyroid hormone levels seen when giving healthy adult animal models the drugs, dexamethasone (a potent glucocorticoid) and metformin (an anti-diabetic drug) (22).

Yet another reason that increasing thyroid hormone is so important is because it's known to sensitize or increase the lipolytic effects of adrenergic stimulation (i.e., through compounds such as the geranium and Cirsium oligophyllum extracts, along with caffeine) in fat cells (33).

Due to the results of the studies, the authors concluded that the plant is likely increasing the conversion of peripheral T4 to the more potent T3.

This is like adding a NOS injector to your ten speed!
Bacopa monnieri (Leaf)

This plant has also been shown in an animal model to naturally increase thyroid hormone production. In this case, the plant extract was shown to increase T4 levels by approximately 41% compared to controls (23).

In this case, however, since there was no increase in T3 seen, the authors concluded that the plant extract directly stimulates the release of T4 from the thyroid gland, as opposed to Bauhinia purpurea, which increased the conversion of T4 to T3.

By combining the two plant extracts, the goal is to create a situation where your body will release more T4, while at the same time more of this newly released T4 will be converted to the more metabolically active T3.

This is truly the "best of both worlds" scenario & the end result potentially being a substantial increase in energy expenditure and decreased fat.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I know my diet is my biggest problem. I am on H drol and Tren now and I want to make sure to lose every bit of fat/water afterwards during PCT. I know both compounds will produce dry gains but I still have those love handles and a bit of ab fat that needs to go and is almost impossible for me to get rid of. (ive had it for years)
Not to Sh!t on your life, but without at least a fundamental diet, your wasting your money. This IMO is more true for Fat burners than any other supplement. You need to ask yourself how bad you want results before you eat something you know is going to take you off your path to the body you want.
Just my little rant.

As for OEP i heard its is almost like adderal, makes you stop eating all together? I never have any luck with stim based fat burners. This T7 stuff is for thyroid energy. Anyone want to shed some light??
First few days I almost forgot to eat. The big thing it killed for me was my carb cravings, which worked wonders. Once I got used to the effects my appetite was fine, I just didn't get those cravings for all the wrong food.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
By all means I do eat like a body builder, heres a few meals.

Breakfast- 20g whey iso/10g casein, 1 piece of wheat toast W/jelly, 4 strips turkey bacon. pro in 75% water, 25% milk.

Meal 2, 1 serving oatmeal (25g), 2 turkey bacon, handful blueberries.

Meal 3, 10oz strip steak, broc, aspar, olive oil.

Post WO,
right after weights, 15g BCAA's in water,
25min post, 25 whey iso, 10g casein, little peanut butter, 10oz milk.
65min post, 10oz chicken breast, half white potato, half sweet, spinich leafs, olive oil.

I cheat once every other day with a small snack.

Mybigger problem is my sleep, I have issues for years and have seen some many professionals only to be refered to someone else. I end up eating about 300 cals during the night because I am awake so much. I know this messes up my GH levels a lot and that causes me not to burn as much fat.

I take things like ZMA, and powerFULL to improve my piss poor sleep quality. They help but dont work magic.