question about oxy elite pro (oep)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
this is my first time taking this and i would like to know how long should i wait till i eat, after taking the first am dose? any feedback would be greatly appreciated thankx

UKStrength

Hey mate,

Wait at least half an hour before eating, insulin knocks out the effects of Yohimbine.

OCBrody1

Awards
Oxy elite is gnarley, its the 1-3,dimetylalamine, id say eat within 10 min, just like alcohol, it can be worse without food in the system, just be careful some people crash hard on it, but it is powerful.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a reason you start with 1 pill 30 mins before eating. Assess your tolerance then up your dose to two first thing AM. There is no need to rush to eating, it will only diminish the effects of the stimulants and possibly the appetite suppression as well. I typically take it right when I wake up, shower and get ready, make food and its ~25-30 minutes later and I am good to roll all morning. I can take 2 at a time but most can get away with 1 for the first week of dosing.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to take before workout on empty stomach ?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it ok to take before workout on empty stomach ?
Yes, it is especially beneficial if said workout is done in a fasted state in the AM with BCAAs drank pre/intra/post workout to prevent catabolism. If you add in Anabolic Pump for the complete fasted training protocol you are in for a treat... PM me if you want the details or check out the USP sub forum.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using OEP, again, and pop 2 pills upon waking at 4:30 am, and then run three miles. Lots of energy for the run and have never had a crash on the stuff.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using OEP, again, and pop 2 pills upon waking at 4:30 am, and then run three miles. Lots of energy for the run and have never had a crash on the stuff.
Indeed! The crash happens in isolated cases only.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my first time taking this and i would like to know how long should i wait till i eat, after taking the first am dose? any feedback would be greatly appreciated thankx
Like the earlier posters suggested, take a capsule about thirty minutes before breakast, and take a second capsule about 7-8 hours later (again on an empty stomach about thirty minutes before a meal). Start with one capsule per day to assess tolerance.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
lost strength on it, dont like it what so ever....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This comment would only be useful to others, if you clarified it some. Dosage? Workout regime? Diet? Other supplements in use? And so on.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This comment would only be useful to others, if you clarified it some. Dosage? Workout regime? Diet? Other supplements in use? And so on.
Agreed, no supplement alone will cause strength loss. Usually when people take thermo's they cut calories ----> if not done correctly ------> strength loss and fatigue.

I've been using OEP for about 3 weeks now and really like it. Solid, consist energy boost.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
love all the feedback im having great results and my wife is loving it as well shes losing weight also wile toning

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
love all the feedback im having great results and my wife is loving it as well shes losing weight also wile toning
That is great to hear and is well appreciated. Thank you! :)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i take one then eat right away if i waitd 30 mins i woundt eat. hunger??? were did it go lol
i dont crash off it but 5-6 hours afder a dose im craven for substance!! serioulsy when i take oep its like a black whole needs to be filld in my belly

sjfou

Awards
Sorry to hijack, i have a quick Q about OEP too - is it legal in Australia? I dont think it is due to yohimbine but want it clarified...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the appitite supression worked well, or youve taken to many cals out of your deit too fast
this
Sorry to hijack, i have a quick Q about OEP too - is it legal in Australia? I dont think it is due to yohimbine but want it clarified...
well yohimbine is banned and can be seized, but the bottle doent say it as an ingredient, it says rauwolscine, so you should be fine, ive had it in a few times and so have some others