amino acids

wannapumphard

Awards
what should i be looking for in a good amino acid supp. i was told pills for aint too good, i was leaning toward getting a powder form. any suggestions? im only taking a protein now but would like to work into a stack in the near future.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I take 7 grams of AST Sports BCAA just before bed. This is a capped supplement. Slower release then the powdered form.

For the daytime, I use a bulk BCAA with my whey and Xtend for after my workouts.

wannapumphard

Awards
thx for giving me some ideas as to what options are out there

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I used to buy the liquid from Optimum and also used the powdered Xtreme Formulations "Ice" with great success. I used them together to burn xtra bf also pre/post wrkout.. Made sig. changes in body cmp

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
what should i be looking for in a good amino acid supp. i was told pills for aint too good, i was leaning toward getting a powder form. any suggestions? im only taking a protein now but would like to work into a stack in the near future.
LG Science's BCAA's. Best bang for your buck, guaranteed.

I have both Blue Razz and Kiwi Watermelon, Im in love with Kiwi, so that one gets my vote taste wise.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i like IBCAA's from primordial or RPG from MST. The quality is topnotch and the mixability is unmatched. i hate downing chalky or gritty amino's if I don't have to. When i'm not using those i also like Purple Wraath and Extend.