Awards
  • Established
PP's fat loss stak
PP tcf-1
PP's phyto test
RPM
PP's sustain alpha liquid vade
then all the basic supps as well.

Thanks for all of you who helped me make this choice. I will probably log this if i think people would want me to. I will be starting it in june. Will also probably run mstak at the very end of this cycle almost as a natural pct.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
How do you plan on running all that and Whatre your goals for this stack?

what do you mean Mstak as a "natural PCT" first Mstak isnt even close to something for PCT regarding raising test levels and second you wouldnt need PCT for anything you are taking.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
oo i know its not a pct, i just kinda ment to run it after i run my cycle as like a post cycle supp. These supps have no need for a pct, dont insult me i have done research. My goals for this stack are to add some lean muscle while cutting a bit of stomach fat. Dosage will be 10mgs of Tcf-1 and 10 mgs of sustain alpha as soon as i get up the in am. The rest of the products i will just follow the bottle directions.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
PP's fat loss stak
PP tcf-1
PP's phyto test
RPM
PP's sustain alpha liquid vade
then all the basic supps as well.

Thanks for all of you who helped me make this choice. I will probably log this if i think people would want me to. I will be starting it in june. Will also probably run mstak at the very end of this cycle almost as a natural pct.
Sustain alpha works great at it's max dose of 5ml twice a day. Phytotest is awesome and I started at 2 caps twice a day... However I found that 6 caps a day was better, splitting it at 3 caps twice a day or 2 caps 3 times per day. I haven't tried the tcf1 yet but it should arrive by Tuesday. I'll most likely log it when I'm finished with the sustain alpha/formestane lv stack. I encourage you to log your stack as well.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man so when would you dose the tcf-1 and sustain alpha on training days? I was thinking 10ml of tcf-1 in the AMs on empty stomach. Then using 5ml sustain aplha with my the tcf for the first dose. The following dose would be taken before the gym?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man so when would you dose the tcf-1 and sustain alpha on training days? I was thinking 10ml of tcf-1 in the AMs on empty stomach. Then using 5ml sustain aplha with my the tcf for the first dose. The following dose would be taken before the gym?
The TCF-1 should work at the directed dose in the morning. I've been taking the sustain alpha in the afternoon and again 12 hours later. The sustain alpha is best use at an exact 12 hours apart to regulate hormones. It's not really needed to use sustain alpha before training, but I've hit the gym at 1 or 2am when I dosed at 12am and got great pumps. I dose at that time because I work late. You could dose at 8am and 8pm. The longer you are on sustain alpha the more you will notice it's effects.

As for taking LiquaVade on an empty stomach... It shouldn't matter if you are on an empty stomach or not because the LV technology eliminates any bioavailability issues. Although, you are correct to assume that the TCF-1 works best on an empty stomach because it's an amino acid and aminos work best on empty stomachs to achieve the desired results.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man. I will just take the tcf in the am, and the first dose of sustain. I will then take the second dose of sustain 12 hours later. Does it matter if i take it before bed. For instances will it keep me awake?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
The stack looks solid. Good luck and I'll follow along if you decide to log this.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks very much for all of you have supported me and made me put this stack together. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of repetitive questions. Thanks all for all stuck with me and helped me out.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man. I will just take the tcf in the am, and the first dose of sustain. I will then take the second dose of sustain 12 hours later. Does it matter if i take it before bed. For instances will it keep me awake?
It's actually very helpful to take your last dose before bed. It will help boost testosterone production. It never keeps me awake.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wondering about this stack, if i should add anything else?? I am getting ready to order today or tomorrow?? Anything that i would need to help prevent any unwanted sides( i know thier isnt supposed to be any sides)

at1010

Awards
  • Established
actually i hate to do this, but after talking directly to some one who worked for PP i have been talked out of tcf-1 and sustain alpha. I will be making another stack, but i am not sure what it will entail.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
actually i hate to do this, but after talking directly to some one who worked for PP i have been talked out of tcf-1 and sustain alpha. I will be making another stack, but i am not sure what it will entail.
What reasons caused you to change your mind?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well zombie, i was talking to the guy and he basically told me that a guy my age wouldnt see much benefit from the products. He told me that i would see benefits from phyto test, but that is about it.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
well zombie, i was talking to the guy and he basically told me that a guy my age wouldnt see much benefit from the products. He told me that i would see benefits from phyto test, but that is about it.
Hmm, I'm 24 and it's working great for me. I am seeing a ton of strength gains. Furthermore, sustain alpha/formestane lv have helped me drop half an inch from around my abdomen.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
dammit zombie your making me rethinkkk things!! hahaha i cant decidee!!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Well, how old are you?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 my man, i see your from OHIO nice me too.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah there not going to do much for you at 19 man

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 my man, i see your from OHIO nice me too.
That stack would've been awesome, but probably not too beneficial given your age. What exactly are your goals? From the looks of the stack you previously comprised, I'd assume you are looking to lean bulk/recomp?

Reps for being from OH! What part of the state are you from?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i live in Athens county right now man, but originally from cle...Rick man i sent you a pm the other day you ever get it?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a couple bottles of tcf-1 and see if my doctor will order some before and after bloodwork.