sustain alpha? vs TCF-1

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
They both work through seperate pathways... It depends on your goals and what you want to do.

Truthfully, they would be perfect stacked together.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
they both boost test and thats were the similarities stop. Sustain alpha is a good product and im sure TCF is good but IMO TCF is way over priced for DAA, sodium d aspartate or not regular DAA powder from nutra is a better deal and PA has said that Test Force (his D-aspartic calcium chelate) will be cheaper gram for gram then TCF-1

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok what about a stack of phyto test, sustain alpha, tcf-1

Grey Warden

Awards
dude you literally post a thread a day asking for supplement recommendations. instead visit the website of each product read the user reviews and make an informed decision

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Grey Warden, Thats what this site is for. Ignore the post if it makes your thong ride up.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Read up about Testopro while youre on the hunt for natty t boosters. You might like what you find. Im about to start a cycle where im going to start the swole stack with hints of the asteroid stack in it. Prime and PowerFULL from the asteroid stack and the whole swole stack (Glycobol, Testopro, and Stoked) It should be insane. I might log it. But look at those supps. You might find some good stuff.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok what about a stack of phyto test, sustain alpha, tcf-1
If you are lucky you might still be able to catch the buy one get one free sale for tcf1 on primordial performance home page. The phytotest is an awesome supp too. Sustain alpha will boost effects of both those supps, soupy could stack all 3 but your libido would be outa control haha!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Read up about Testopro while youre on the hunt for natty t boosters. You might like what you find. Im about to start a cycle where im going to start the swole stack with hints of the asteroid stack in it. Prime and PowerFULL from the asteroid stack and the whole swole stack (Glycobol, Testopro, and Stoked) It should be insane. I might log it. But look at those supps. You might find some good stuff.
that's an illmatic stack Trav:fing02: you should definitely log that, all natty, that's whats up

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
comparing apples to oranges but both would work very well together.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all who supported me! the reason i asked is cause of some research on all the products! I think ill run them all together!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
my libido is already high as **** so i aint worried my gf wont mind either.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally different stuff, sustain alpha is a phyto SERM and really boosts libido and helps bring you back on PCT

tcf-1 is d-aspartic acid, which increases testosterone levels but should be ran for short periods of time.

honestly they would stack very well together, and something to maybe control prolactin like p-5-p would be great, but id say maybe max 2 bottles of TCF-1 back to back MAX

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks i think my stack is going to be just one bottle of tcf-1 for 12 days, stacked with sustain alpha, and phyto test. I will also be using the PP's fat loss stack.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks i think my stack is going to be just one bottle of tcf-1 for 12 days, stacked with sustain alpha, and phyto test. I will also be using the PP's fat loss stack.
log?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i think i will log this jim i have got a few ppl asking me to. I train my ass off, and have a good diet. I think i will make PP proud. I will not start this stack till around June 8th.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
i think i will log this jim i have got a few ppl asking me to. I train my ass off, and have a good diet. I think i will make PP proud. I will not start this stack till around June 8th.
cool, link me up once you start.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
will do my man. I think i will just link it on the pp thread so all the pp supports/reps can check it out.

antknee

to be honest, the only thing ive noticed from tcf is a slight libido drop- i love sa and the phyto caps, but as far as the tcf goes, not really a fan at this point-we'll see after the full 12 days..just got off derma,sa, testopro and prime- still running prime, sa, and post cycle.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well coming from a guy who has never ran any hormones, i might have different results if my test increases. Due to the fact my body has never had anything like that occure before. I will try it an see.

UKStrength

Definitely get it logged mate, I think others would benefit from your feedback :)

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for all the suppport, and I NEED to ensure you all that follow my log i will have a great training/ diet routine. Starting stats will be around 5'10 200lbs

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for all the suppport, and I NEED to ensure you all that follow my log i will have a great training/ diet routine. Starting stats will be around 5'10 200lbs
Send me a link to your log as well bro!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
zombie man you were one of the guys who helped me out most with my repetitive posts and questions. Youll be getting a link right away.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok i finished up my mstak this week. I am also finishing up animal pm,and animal flex. I was wondering if i can just start this next stack?? I dont wanna wait. I was thinking about ordering it this next week, and starting it memorial day weekend.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok i finished up my mstak this week. I am also finishing up animal pm,and animal flex. I was wondering if i can just start this next stack?? I dont wanna wait. I was thinking about ordering it this next week, and starting it memorial day weekend.
You can start it right away. Make sure to increase protein intake!