Looking to cut some weight

BigKen55

BigKen55

Awards
Hey guys...new to Anabolic Minds...need some help currently looking to drop 10-15 pounds...got to get rid of the handles of love ...i've fallen in love with bulking ever since my football coach told me to gain 40 pounds 3 years ago. I am currently 23 years old 6'6 270 pounds usually eat very clean and work extremely hard 5-6 times a week in the gym.I am committed to cardio when I need to be. I took a week off last week from the gym and eating clean :food:. Now it's time to get back to the grilled chicken, cottage cheese, and greek yogurt. I fell in love with Jack3d and also have some friends that have had great results from Animal Cuts. I did a combine two months ago and ran a 4.83 40 yard dash and benched 225 25 times. I am doing another next year but i want to decrease my 40 to a 4.7 and bench 225 around 35 times. As for my question, do you guys think jack3d, animal cuts, and whey protein would be sufficient or should i add something else to this stack? and do you even think jack3d mixed with animal cuts would be a good idea?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well cutitng weight is always a bitch for most people, make sure to have BCAA on hand and sip them through the day,
using a great thermogenic like Oxy elite pro, san tight extreme, clenbutrex, or others, paired with a great topical liek Dermatherm target will really help get you the look you are going for, drop a pre workout supp as you're getting plenty of caffeine and stims from your fat burners
tons of people love animal cuts..... just drop the jack3d due to over stims bro...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Figure out how many calories you need for maintanance, and for cutting and start there.

ckozlgod

Awards
Figure out how many calories you need for maintanance, and for cutting and start there.
Ditto

Once you have that info, then take a look at Animal Cuts/Sesamin(at least 6g a day)/Raspberry Ketones (1-1.5g's/day)

I would stay away from a big time stim Pre-Workout if you take animal cuts, theres already 400mg of caffeine...no need to over do it when you're cutting or losing weight.
And yes...BCAA's for the win!

BigKen55

BigKen55

Awards
Thanks for the awesome feedback...i was kind of thinking jack3d and animal cuts would be way over the top...glad you guys agree haha

ckozlgod

Awards
Thanks for the awesome feedback...i was kind of thinking jack3d and animal cuts would be way over the top...glad you guys agree haha
I know it gets said a lot...but diet is the key. You can drop weight w/out any supps as long as your diet is in check. But supps do help. With a perfect diet (for me anyways) I can drop 10lbs of fat in less than a month w/out supps. BCAA's/creatine is all I need to maintain my mass.

Its all about discipline. Dont take any meal for granted. Its also about finding out the right mix of (cals/fats/carbs/proteins) for YOU. I am very sensitive to carbs...so I keep them low and dont eat ANY after 6pm unless I workout late. Others fuel off carbs and can cut on them...you have to find your "utopia" in terms of nutrition. and roll with it.

Goodluck.