help with stims please..............

enzo123dog

Awards
I am resistant to stims, can basically pop 25 mg at night and go to sleep. tried t911 which worked very little and I did not care for the taste. I drink coffee frequently and monster. Tried stopping and used some things like reset ad and really did not notice a pre and post difference in respect to stims. In your guys' experience what are the strongest otc stims (excluding narcotics or amphetamines) whether weight loss products or stimulants? Any help is greatly appreciated.

fidget324

Awards
Are you naturally resistant to stims, or have just built up a tolerance? When was the last time you took at least a month off from stims completely?

enzo123dog

Awards
For the month of april I did not use any stimulants, took reset ad with nothing. I have not tried a bunch of stimulant products but eca stack put me to sleep at night. I seem to be resistant to caffiene and ephedrine but not have tried anyothers except lipo 6(synephrine and yohimbine). Any suggestions.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I am resistant to stims, can basically pop 25 mg at night and go to sleep. tried t911 which worked very little and I did not care for the taste. I drink coffee frequently and monster. Tried stopping and used some things like reset ad and really did not notice a pre and post difference in respect to stims. In your guys' experience what are the strongest otc stims (excluding narcotics or amphetamines) whether weight loss products or stimulants? Any help is greatly appreciated.
I've been using ampheta-restore, and ran a pretty detailed log in it. I've tried everything under the sun in terms of trying to reduce my stim tolerance. I even tried cough syrup and Alzheimer's medication lol. The AR seemed to be the only thing that put a dent in my stim tolerance. Before taking it I was popping almost 100 mg of ephedrine a day just to break even. Everyone is different though. A lot of people advocate using over the counter Bendaryl which acts in conjuction with your beta receptor.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
thanks theface, I am reading your log.
No problem. Also, be careful if you try any of the hardcore remedies such as the allergy medication or cough syrup. I was dizzy for days when I experimented with these techniques. When your body is not used to something, a little truly does go a long way.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm HIGHLY tolerant to stims as well. Taking time off does help, but it may take more than a month. It's tough, lemme tell ya, but in the end even a small regain of your sensitivity is better than nothing at all.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I'm HIGHLY tolerant to stims as well. Taking time off does help, but it may take more than a month. It's tough, lemme tell ya, but in the end even a small regain of your sensitivity is better than nothing at all.
Agreed

enzo123dog

Awards
I will try to take some more time off in the coming weeks and see how it goes. What stim type otc products have you had good results with in the past?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so there is a way to become more sensitive to stims again if u have built up a tolerance other than jsut discontinuing use? I am pretty tolerant to stims cuz i use them alot, so what can i take to become moer sensitive to them again?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try to take some more time off in the coming weeks and see how it goes. What stim type otc products have you had good results with in the past?
I can't comment at this time. :sgrin: Let's just say "extensive use".

so there is a way to become more sensitive to stims again if u have built up a tolerance other than jsut discontinuing use? I am pretty tolerant to stims cuz i use them alot, so what can i take to become moer sensitive to them again?
ResetAD by PAL is supposed to help to "reset" the adrenal gland. I did it for a month and my tolerance came back a little. Not to knock it, but I honestly think that time off is the best thing any stim junkie can take.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment at this time. :sgrin: Let's just say "extensive use".

ResetAD by PAL is supposed to help to "reset" the adrenal gland. I did it for a month and my tolerance came back a little. Not to knock it, but I honestly think that time off is the best thing any stim junkie can take.
I tried Reset and experienced similar results. AR is really the only thing that I've taken that has been able to keep my tolerance at a manageable level. Try taking a day off from stims, or having a detox day. That seems to help quite a bit as well.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Reset and experienced similar results. AR is really the only thing that I've taken that has been able to keep my tolerance at a manageable level. Try taking a day off from stims, or having a detox day. That seems to help quite a bit as well.
I've been doing the "staggered" approach for months now and it's certainly helped in me not getting used to what I'm taking. I go M-F on, S-S off. Some days during the week I forget, but not that often and usually on a Wednesday. Why Wednesday? I have no farkin idea, but it's just usually a Wednesday. :trout: