purple wrath feedback

protempsfish

Awards
Never really considered an intra workout supp as I find plain old water to be quite adequate. Tried free sample of purple wrath and was very impressed. Always factor in placebo effect but i did set a PR in this workout so I will give P Wrath the benefit of the doubt. I also noticed that at the end of the work out I had much more energy then normal. I work out in mornings so this is definitely a good thing! Good product guys! Taste was VERY good as well.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I personally saw some great recovery from 2 scoops of Pwraath!

My favorite combo was SizeON with 2 scoops Pwraath intra.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ingreidents are solid, i would use this product if they took out the beta alanine, i remember when i took it, the workouts felt like i was wearing a sweater, thats my only problem with the product

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ingreidents are solid, i would use this product if they took out the beta alanine, i remember when i took it, the workouts felt like i was wearing a sweater, thats my only problem with the product

I guess some people hate it or love it, I personally like the tingle from Beta Alanine, I take a heaping scoop of ON threshold with any preworkout I mix up. :fing02:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess some people hate it or love it, I personally like the tingle from Beta Alanine, I take a heaping scoop of ON threshold with any preworkout I mix up. :fing02:
yeah beta alanine kills me, it really depends on how much carbs i have in me before i take it but i hate trying to push myself and having my ears feel tingles and get all hot, and i break sweats a lot easier which i don't complain but it's not a comfortable feeling for me

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I love Pw. It really is great stuff. Maybe a sale could help spread the love of PW around anabolic minds/ nutra

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah beta alanine kills me, it really depends on how much carbs i have in me before i take it but i hate trying to push myself and having my ears feel tingles and get all hot, and i break sweats a lot easier which i don't complain but it's not a comfortable feeling for me
The first time I took it my homie told me I would tingle, didn't believe him, and I doing some shoulders I thought Id gone too heavy or something cuz my fingers and ears were tingling... But actually I supplement threshold daily Im on about 6 weeks and don't get the tingles anymore.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purple wraath is awesome. If I wasn't a poor SOB, i'd keep a big tub on hand at all times. It's awesome for anti-catabolic effects when training in a fasted state, or if you're doing a long event. The best use, however, was for fat loss: stopping all food ingestion 2-3 hours pre-workout, and taking a scoop of PW with a serving of REDuction PM is awesome for sleep, gh, and overall fatloss and anabolism.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Purple WRAATH really helped my workouts.

They have another product called Purple InTrain which is really effective as well.

There comes a point in your workouts where water just doesn't cut it anymore.

The most beneficial thing I've seen from PW is a decrease in DOMs (soreness) and decrease in time it took to recover between sets-- and workouts.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it, liked it, no complaints here. As with all CL powders, I think it's a decent bargain, too. Even at 6 scoops/serving (big boy), it did last a good while for me. Never got the tingles from it, but it was a solid intra for sure. It was my first step into such things, and now I don't train without atleast something besides water. (I drink an intra- and water during.)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purple wraath is awesome. If I wasn't a poor SOB, i'd keep a big tub on hand at all times. It's awesome for anti-catabolic effects when training in a fasted state, or if you're doing a long event. The best use, however, was for fat loss: stopping all food ingestion 2-3 hours pre-BEDTIME, and taking a scoop of PW with a serving of REDuction PM is awesome for sleep, gh, and overall fatloss and anabolism.
Edited for accuracy. Stupid typo.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I buy it when its 50% off at vitamin shoppe on the discount rack. Currently on 1 scoop of PW, 5 grams added BCAA and one scoop of sour grape monster maize intra.. Tastes great!

Test300

Awards
I like it, but now I am taking Anavite and fear too much BA intake, so I switched to Size On. I did not get tingles, and the taste was great with PW. Green Bulge is my favorite CL product followed by Green Mag, I use them both, GB on training days, GM on off days.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
glad you guys enjoyed it so much. def a great product and a very good seller on other site, quite surprised it hasnt caught on here yet. please help spread the word and pass along the link to the FREE SAMPLES:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152888-3-controlled-labs.html
I think it's cause most people make their own intra's here. NP being a bulk supplier and all. I always pick some up when it's on sale though.

i love the tingles personally but they go away with continued use IME. it let's me know the BA is doing it's thing.

I like it, but now I am taking Anavite and fear too much BA intake, so I switched to Size On. I did not get tingles, and the taste was great with PW. Green Bulge is my favorite CL product followed by Green Mag, I use them both, GB on training days, GM on off days.
The optimal dosage for BA is about 1.6g three times a day. So taking Anavite morning and night and PW intraworkout would be a great stack actually. might do it myself soon seeing how i have both in my stash.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I buy it when its 50% off at vitamin shoppe on the discount rack. Currently on 1 scoop of PW, 5 grams added BCAA and one scoop of sour grape monster maize intra.. Tastes great!
awesome to hear. surprised you found it on sale there, must be close to exp tubs
easy solution. switch to orange triad ;)
The optimal dosage for BA is about 1.6g three times a day. So taking Anavite morning and night and PW intraworkout would be a great stack actually. might do it myself soon seeing how i have both in my stash.
very true