Which companies do you trust the least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Personally, I find USPLabs, Purus and LG sciences on the bottom of the list. No research behind their products, shady marketing, not GMP certified etc..

Who do you not trust?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all GMP certified and all post research for their products.

What does this thread offer to the forum?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke? You must be a muscletech rep...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP labs is awesome
i dont trust ALRI and Muscletech

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is a joke bashing on USP and LG. Granted i may be bias but both put out good products i only use LG's BC+EAA anymore for a intraworkout cause it has the my favorite ingredient profile. ALRI though i could completely agree with cause of past problems.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Health insurance companies... They suck!

dusty

dusty

Awards
haha wow you just bashed three of the best companies as of late. I havent tried any USP products yet but all i have heard is great things about them. As for Purus, Recycle is one of the best products ive used. LG has many great products such as Natadrol and T911(which ive taken)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a joke

Derek4Real

Awards
Muscletech sucks!!! Bsn has some good stuff but way over priced. I like pp cel and app nut

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
I trust Muscletech more (despite 90% of their products being pure crap) because at least they have A LOT to lose. Muscletech quality control (not effectiveness) is light years ahead of a company such as LG, which for all we know makes their products in a bathtub in Pittsburg.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
bro lg as some of the best stuff out there t911 is bomb what are you talking about

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
LG's joint repair stuff they had would have blown the industry away if they woulda actually put it out.... and their BC + EAA was legit i got so many tubs

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG is legit and priced right.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
LG's joint repair stuff they had would have blown the industry away if they woulda actually put it out.... and their BC + EAA was legit i got so many tubs
What is so great about their BC + EAA. I rather use something like VPX Power Shock, it has BCAA + EAA's nitrates, tastes great, costs $20. And VPX is a very reputable company.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
odd choices OP...not the companies I would go with.

When you say "trust the least" what are you using to base your decision off of? Personally, if someone were to ask me this question, I would base it off of the companies history on actually putting what they claim on the label, in the bottle.

Some companies I have picked bones with in the past(not all had labeling/purity issues):

Anabolic Xtreme
Syntrax
ALRI

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No offense but USP should NOT be there by any means, they are right there with MT in terms of ALOT to lose, realize they sell over 15000 containers of Jack3d a week, so pretty much you kicked yourself in the ass and lost all credibility by mentioning USP Labs as your first company of untrustworthy. Secondly unlike a lot of other companies, their products have science behind them and are effective. SlinShot is impressive as well, it seems like that you may have some interest for VPX since they are at the moment a rival of Purus, as you did mention PowerShock as being a good supplement....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What good could possibly come out of this thread?

//CC

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
No offense but USP should NOT be there by any means, they are right there with MT in terms of ALOT to lose, realize they sell over 15000 containers of Jack3d a week, so pretty much you kicked yourself in the ass and lost all credibility by mentioning USP Labs as your first company of untrustworthy. Secondly unlike a lot of other companies, their products have science behind them and are effective. SlinShot is impressive as well, it seems like that you may have some interest for VPX since they are at the moment a rival of Purus, as you did mention PowerShock as being a good supplement....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What good could possibly come out of this thread?

//CC
None! The opening thread poster simply wants to use this thread to continue to spew his negative subjective bias toward USPLabs and LG Sciences, an attitude he established in the "Natadrol vs PRIME" thread.

Anyone that suggests USPlabs lacks credibility should take a few seconds off to review NutraPlanet's 10 Top-Sellers (USPLabs currently has three products on that short list, with Jack3d being the best-selling pre-workout blend, and OEP the best-selling fat-loss product), BB-dot-com's 10 Top-Sellers (USPlabs currently has two products on that list, again with Jack3d (at #2) being the best pre-workout product, and OEP (at #10) the best-selling fat burner), or GNC's best-sellers with USPLabs' products at the top, and so on. By the way, our OEP achieved this incredible result less than four months after market introduction. How many other products can match this success? So, anyone that reviews all this information and still challenges USPLabs' credibility must be delusonal!

First and last post in this thread! :biglaugh:

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I least trust anything posted by slimcharles! Enough said. :bsflag:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I find USPLabs, Purus and LG sciences on the bottom of the list. No research behind their products, shady marketing, not GMP certified etc..

Who do you not trust?
Your Momma for givimg you life... What a dumb A$$ question

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Nothing good is ever going to come from this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Supplements 36
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 50
Training Forum 2