dosing with the swole stack?

bigjoe3636

Awards
so my AI swole stack just got shipped and im wonderin if i should take it the way each bottle says? meaning id have 2 of each(6 pills) in the am and then again in the pm? or do you guys have any recommendations how to take it? thanks

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
glycobol is for before carbs--

testopro can def be bumped up. I took at recommended dosing and had good results, but feel if I bumped testopro up results would have been even better

i never felt the alpha feeling at reccomended dosing, but i did feel really good in the gym and got stronger, particularly weeks 3 and 4 (week 4 was awesome! strength, aggression, put on some size) bumping it up would have probably made these effects more noticable and quicker. good luck

jfgordon1

Awards
yeah, I think i'm going to bump up my dose.... im 3 weeks into it.

anyone ele have an opinion here?

FireChaser

Awards
I take them all together, once in the AM and again PM with my complex carb meal. I have not tried the Glycobol pre-wrkout as the bottle says.

I workout late afternoon, has anyone tried dosing right before wrkn out? Did it help?

I am about 2 1/2 weeks in and I don't feel the alpha yet. So far I have seen minor gains on smaller muscles. How much would you increase the dosage? I only weigh 160, would increasing the dosage be too much for me?

jfgordon1

Awards
I take them all together, once in the AM and again PM with my complex carb meal. I have not tried the Glycobol pre-wrkout as the bottle says.

I workout late afternoon, has anyone tried dosing right before wrkn out? Did it help?

I am about 2 1/2 weeks in and I don't feel the alpha yet. So far I have seen minor gains on smaller muscles. How much would you increase the dosage? I only weigh 160, would increasing the dosage be too much for me?
I do the same thing... i take them all at once in the AM and the PM. Sometimes i work out mornings.. and sometimes i workout in the evenings depending on when i work. I find zero difference. I actually picked up some nano vapor as a pre workout... now that works :lol:

however, i'm curious about the dosing as well.. i'm at 200 right now though. I think i'm going to start uping my dosage 1 pill/bottle a day... screw it.. worth a shot :gives:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the TestoPRO and Stoked as directed 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for the Glycobol I would start with 1 cap twice a day 15-30 minutes before a meal containing at least 50g of carbs. If after a few day you tolerate it well than you can go to 2 caps twice a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
pistonpump Supplements 1
Supplements 1