dosing with the swole stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

dosing with the swole stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

dosing with the swole stack?

so my AI swole stack just got shipped and im wonderin if i should take it the way each bottle says? meaning id have 2 of each(6 pills) in the am and then again in the pm? or do you guys have any recommendations how to take it? thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

glycobol is for before carbs--

testopro can def be bumped up. I took at recommended dosing and had good results, but feel if I bumped testopro up results would have been even better

i never felt the alpha feeling at reccomended dosing, but i did feel really good in the gym and got stronger, particularly weeks 3 and 4 (week 4 was awesome! strength, aggression, put on some size) bumping it up would have probably made these effects more noticable and quicker. good luck

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, I think i'm going to bump up my dose.... im 3 weeks into it.

anyone ele have an opinion here?

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I take them all together, once in the AM and again PM with my complex carb meal. I have not tried the Glycobol pre-wrkout as the bottle says.

I workout late afternoon, has anyone tried dosing right before wrkn out? Did it help?

I am about 2 1/2 weeks in and I don't feel the alpha yet. So far I have seen minor gains on smaller muscles. How much would you increase the dosage? I only weigh 160, would increasing the dosage be too much for me?

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FireChaser View Post
    I take them all together, once in the AM and again PM with my complex carb meal. I have not tried the Glycobol pre-wrkout as the bottle says.

I workout late afternoon, has anyone tried dosing right before wrkn out? Did it help?

I am about 2 1/2 weeks in and I don't feel the alpha yet. So far I have seen minor gains on smaller muscles. How much would you increase the dosage? I only weigh 160, would increasing the dosage be too much for me?
    I do the same thing... i take them all at once in the AM and the PM. Sometimes i work out mornings.. and sometimes i workout in the evenings depending on when i work. I find zero difference. I actually picked up some nano vapor as a pre workout... now that works

however, i'm curious about the dosing as well.. i'm at 200 right now though. I think i'm going to start uping my dosage 1 pill/bottle a day... screw it.. worth a shot

6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Take the TestoPRO and Stoked as directed 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for the Glycobol I would start with 1 cap twice a day 15-30 minutes before a meal containing at least 50g of carbs. If after a few day you tolerate it well than you can go to 2 caps twice a day.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
  2. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:25 PM
  3. Swole V3 dosing.
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 11:26 PM
  4. Swole V2 - dosing
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 07:15 AM