BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Never tried AN but DTH is a Fav, cant wait to try DTP

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
DTP is solid. Haven't tried drive, but it's on the to-do list.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
dth is a natural product correct? I am 19 and solid, but i am looking for just a bit of a push for this summer. Muscle hardness, and to lean out a bit.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
also looking at diesel test pro cycle. will be stacking this with rpm and a fatburner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drive and dtp both worked great for me. can't go wrong with either. if i had to choose dtp would get a slight edge-but i could see stacking them both. might slightly reduce dose of both if stacking them to make em last longer.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well the stack i am thinking is
preworkout- rpm
nuttrion partioner-mstak
fatburner- dermatherm target
and either drive or diesel test pro cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well the stack i am thinking is
preworkout- rpm
nuttrion partioner-mstak
fatburner- dermatherm target
and either drive or diesel test pro cycle
rpm/drive/dtp!!!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i am only 19 almost 20, but i have never ran a product like drive or dtp so i dont wanna use both my first time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You can get good results from running one after the other.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yes, that is a possibility. This will be an expensive stack to i am just trying to get the best results outta it when i run it then let my body rest for awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, that is a possibility. This will be an expensive stack to i am just trying to get the best results outta it when i run it then let my body rest for awhile.
look at post #9, simply replace mstack and dermatherm with drive.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
you think i would get as good of results? I really love mstak. And i thought the dermatherm would really help get that stubborn fat. I thought id just add a decent test booster in order to make the stack sweeet!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
DTH and DTP are both great products. Get Diesel is an underrated company IMO.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel......No reallly Get Diesel. It is a great product and company.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
big bama what diesel product would you recommend for a guy who has never used a product like this before? DTPC or DTH

at1010

Awards
  • Established
really wow now i have heard opposite, but i will now continue my research thanks for the input!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some DTH

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Have you read about d aspartic acid as a test booster?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty good, and i will be running the pp fatburner, but i am just not sure if i am ready for that hardcore of a product at 19. I am just looking for a slight test boost, i know after awhile my test will go back to normal unless i caused it to stop producing which would be rare from a test booster. What do you guys think??

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yea i think i will look into my first choices between, animal stak, dth, and drive. I am just wanting a bit of a boost for lean muscle, but keeping it safe and nonhormonal such as a ph....Thanks for all the help guys. Any more suggestions are welcomed.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input man, i have a week or two before i am going to order this stack so i will look into all these suggestions a bit more. Thanks for your inputs

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to 2nd Zombie there. DAA would be perfectly fine for you. So if you were considering TCF-1 don't count it out because of your age. It helps to free up your natural test and does not affect your hormonal axis.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, what about phyto test? I have heard that wouldnt be bad to run either at my age, and those to stacked seem that it would be sick!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, what about phyto test? I have heard that wouldnt be bad to run either at my age, and those to stacked seem that it would be sick!
It would be fine as well and your right they would probably stack good together. I think they both look like solid products.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input copy cat. SO what do you think of my whole stack
Preworkout- rpm
PP's- fat loss stack
Pp's- TFC-1
Pp's- phyto test
Animal- mstak
whey, creatine mono,mult

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the input copy cat. SO what do you think of my whole stack
Preworkout- rpm
PP's- fat loss stack
Pp's- TFC-1
Pp's- phyto test
Animal- mstak
whey, creatine mono,mult

I'm not really familiar with M Stak, but that aside I think your gonna kill it bro. Looks solid.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man mstak is just a nutrition partioner. I will be solid then using these products and then when they are done ill be ok to just give my body a break correct. I know i dont need a pct or anything i just wanna cover all basis for health reasons. Thanks

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man mstak is just a nutrition partioner. I will be solid then using these products and then when they are done ill be ok to just give my body a break correct. I know i dont need a pct or anything i just wanna cover all basis for health reasons. Thanks
Make sure to leave out the red pill from m stak if you are taking it at the same time as rpm. Too many stims.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok man thanks for the update. Yea i was planning on leaving out the red pill anyways, too strong for me most of the time.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I liked Drive quite a bit, RPM also, and a very synergistic combo. DTP n DTH I also like a great deal. I feel more of the aggression and markers of actual elevated T w/ the Diesel products. I've heard Ready4War is comparable to RPM and/or gives it a run for the money so I'm very curious what a DTH or DTP + R4W is like. Drive gave me a nice libido boost (RPM lessened it for me), DTH n DTP is stronger in that aspect for me though. Both companies I like and IMO any/all these will help you. DTH might be better to start with before trying DTP btw.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
thanks for the input man!
If that's directed toward me- no prob bro. Like I said, IMO you can't go wrong with selecting from either's product line, they are the best I've come across thus far in my experience (I like Universal as well). I actually found an old bottle of RPM I had lost just the other day.. and taken w/ DTH- wow. I just inquired to an AN rep about running Drive with a test booster like DTH and whether this is compatible or not. I would imagine alternating runs of Drive and DTH would be a nice idea perhaps

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Drive quite a bit, RPM also, and a very synergistic combo. DTP n DTH I also like a great deal. I feel more of the aggression and markers of actual elevated T w/ the Diesel products. I've heard Ready4War is comparable to RPM and/or gives it a run for the money so I'm very curious what a DTH or DTP + R4W is like. Drive gave me a nice libido boost (RPM lessened it for me), DTH n DTP is stronger in that aspect for me though. Both companies I like and IMO any/all these will help you. DTH might be better to start with before trying DTP btw.
DTH + Ready 4 War = Taking on the entire Red Army by your self, bare handed, winning, and then satisfying an entire Sorority house. Not sure if it would be humanely possible to survive DTH+DTP+Ready 4 War, but it would be a hell of a ride... :sgrin:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
DTH + Ready 4 War = Taking on the entire Red Army by your self, bare handed, winning, and then satisfying an entire Sorority house. Not sure if it would be humanely possible to survive DTH+DTP+Ready 4 War, but it would be a hell of a ride... :sgrin:
Damn...it's like that huh? I might have to give that a go CopyCat. If only a college campus lay closer by....:sgrin:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Hey also CopyCat- what would your thoughts be on a DTH+Drive+RPM stack? I happen to have all the pieces currently, I'm just not sure whether DTH n Drive would be a logical pairing (I was at the grocery store by me that carries a few AN products and saw Drive on sale hella cheap so picked it up)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey also CopyCat- what would your thoughts be on a DTH+Drive+RPM stack? I happen to have all the pieces currently, I'm just not sure whether DTH n Drive would be a logical pairing (I was at the grocery store by me that carries a few AN products and saw Drive on sale hella cheap so picked it up)
You would be fine stacking all three together and I think it would be quite the badass stack. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ready4War is a great product...I liked it quite a bit. However, I still prefer RPM overall even though Ready4War is right on RPM's ass. Personally, I think both products have their stronger effects, but it depends upon the individual as to which product you will like better.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Ready4War is a great product...I liked it quite a bit. However, I still prefer RPM overall even though Ready4War is right on RPM's ass. Personally, I think both products have their stronger effects, but it depends upon the individual as to which product you will like better.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Hey Sean, thanks for both replies. Yeah one can't go wrong with RPM at all. And I find it to be pretty economical compared to most pre's. I picked up a bottle of Drive that was on sale at a grocery retailer here that carries some AppNut (much to my pleasant surprise lol). I started it up a couple days ago. I plan to to take a couple weeks or so off DTH (had been running for couple months) and am taking Drive in the meantime. I will have to see how running all 3 goes (glad to know it's compatible- also any suggestions for dosing etc? THX). I'm keeping my eye out for Free Test too. Thanks for the input man~

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
First time I tried Ready 4 War I took 4 caps thinking it can't be that strong and I'm pretty good with stims. Even after an intense leg workout, I felt like I could leap tall buildings and run through walls. :haha:

I've since backed off of that doseage.