READ THE SH*T OUTTA THIS POST

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
hey guys, i cant get an answer for a particular question Ive had for weeks. YES. ONE QUESTION FOR 3 WEEKS.

I am taking Mass FX destroyer. What can I stack MassFX with to maximize performance? I want a 6oxo product but theyre alll gone.

ayuda por favor...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ive done Mass Fx with Activate Extreme and it was the best non PH stack ive tried. Great strength gains and a few lbs of muscle.

If you searched the AX forum you would see hundreds of various Mass FX stacks...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo capsules from nutra and DAA powder, or hard fx or rv2.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isnt there a hyperdrol/ mass fx stack
heard good things about it

ephedroman

Awards
hey guys, i cant get an answer for a particular question Ive had for weeks. YES. ONE QUESTION FOR 3 WEEKS.

I am taking Mass FX destroyer. What can I stack MassFX with to maximize performance? I want a 6oxo product but theyre alll gone.

ayuda por favor...
..6oxo isnt gone, thats crazy talk.

UKStrength

I agree, adding Reversitol V2 would make a great stack

on sale and you get a free tshirt lol
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/reversitol-regulator-v2-blowout-free-t-shirt.html
Agreed ^^^ any aromatase inhibitor would stack well with Mass Fx, as was the original Hyperdrol/Mass FX stack.

I prefer Formestane as an aromatase inhibitor, similar to 6-Bromocriptine (in Hyperdrol) but a lot of guys are finding that it gives them even better results, check out this thread mate:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
sutstain alpha (Resveratrol is great for health and test boost estrogen control) and is very nice.
and OF COURSE---> CREATINE (CREAPURE) "pp has this also" and BETA-ALANINE are staple in my supps now.
(the beta I take 1g 3-4X a day)
these should DEFF maximize performance.