derma therm target?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to use this? I have heard two pumps, anyone use 3? Is it more effective to just put on small sections of the abs, or can you put it all over the abs? I am just looking for the most effective dosages, and usage thanks.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to use this? I have heard two pumps, anyone use 3? Is it more effective to just put on small sections of the abs, or can you put it all over the abs? I am just looking for the most effective dosages, and usage thanks.
I would ask over in the PP subforum. Particularly, ask UKStrength or my boy Trauma1 for some help...they'll be able to assist you best.

Cheers!:cheers:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive used up to 3 and even 4 pumps. Im 300lbs so I have a little more area to cover than others. I think the more spread out the better, but definatly put it on the areas you want to work on the most. I swear spot reduction is a definate possibility with this stuff.

Through experimentation this is a succesful formula for me.
I wake up and shower and apply my 1st application of Deram Therm Target. I go do cardio and go to work. After work ill go and hit the weights. Now when I come home, I take another shower, dry off and take a 2nd application of Derma Therm Target. Just as long as you exfoliate, your skin will absorb it. In the mornings I look totally different.

You want it on the skin for as long as possible btw. Hope this helps.

UKStrength

Ive used up to 3 and even 4 pumps. Im 300lbs so I have a little more area to cover than others. I think the more spread out the better, but definatly put it on the areas you want to work on the most. I swear spot reduction is a definate possibility with this stuff.

Through experimentation this is a succesful formula for me.
I wake up and shower and apply my 1st application of Deram Therm Target. I go do cardio and go to work. After work ill go and hit the weights. Now when I come home, I take another shower, dry off and take a 2nd application of Derma Therm Target. Just as long as you exfoliate, your skin will absorb it. In the mornings I look totally different.

You want it on the skin for as long as possible btw. Hope this helps.
Good advice there mate ^^^

The only thing I'd add is to definitely time any stimulants (Green Tea Extract, ECA, OEP etc.) around the time you administer your DermaTherm Target, that way as the fats become liberated from using the compound the elevation in thermogenesis will help use up the free fatty acids circulating in the blood :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I just bought eviscerate is it better? I hear they don't make it anymore. Wondering why? Would the same procedures for dermathern be for eviscerate?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i only used one pump then split the dose up between the right and left side of my body. it spreads far my man. check out the log in my sig if you have any questions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's best for someone else may not be best for you. I Personally use 4 pumps per time - and that's enough to cover my entire body almost. Experiment with different dosages and go from there.

Question? I just bought eviscerate is it better? I hear they don't make it anymore. Wondering why? Would the same procedures for dermathern be for eviscerate?
Although both are fat burning topicals, DermaTherm Target and Eviscerate are not the same. As mentioned above, what works best for someone else may not work the best for you, so you cannot say that one is better than the other (although, out of DermaTherm Target and the original DermaTherm, the former doesn't hold a candle to the latter, IMO). And yes, the same procedures for both work - except that should probably only use Eviscerate on as minimal an area as possible (i.e. abs or legs), as it burns a lot.

Another note, there is a thread in the RPN section explaining what is happening with Eviscerate - it is to be manufactured under another company, so should still be available later.

~Team APPNUT

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks rosie and everyone, i just wanted to make sure that there would be no bad sides. the dosage i have in mind is going to be 2 pumps in am after a shower then 1-2 pumps after i workout and shower.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanx rosie i appreciate it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie and everyone, i just wanted to make sure that there would be no bad sides. the dosage i have in mind is going to be 2 pumps in am after a shower then 1-2 pumps after i workout and shower.
thanx rosie i appreciate it
No worries, guys :)

No, at1010, there's no sides. Actually, I dosed thus, because I only applied DermaTherm (bother versions) after my post-training shower (in the am) and after a couple of weeks, started to use Eviscerate as well, but pre-bed (pm).

~Team APPNUT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie another question sorry. Cn I apply eviscerate 3times per day? Am, pre workout and b4bed?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
???

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personaly found 2 pumps covers my oblique to oblique, i have used 2 pumps twice a day and liked it, but works very well at 2 pumps a day for fat loss

UKStrength

Rosie another question sorry. Cn I apply eviscerate 3times per day? Am, pre workout and b4bed?
Just in case Rosie doesn't get time to reply to this - You could do that mate, but unless you're showering that frequently during the day, the most I'd recommend is twice (AM and PM).

Make sure you exfoliate well before each application ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't personally. If you apply it in the morning, it's still going to be on your skin pre-workout (and chances are it will still be there pre-bed as well; I apply it in the morning, and >12 hours later, if I haven't showered in between - and even if I DO - it's still there for at least 16-20 hours).

Just apply it once, or at the most, twice daily, after your morning shower and after your pre-bed shower (ALWAYS AFTER a shower).

~Team APPNUT

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i personally think it will do the job no matter where you put it but I guess if your having gut issues then it would be a good place to put it and i would spread it out asmuch as i culd and cover a bigger area yould me most effective and most effective dose would be the 3-4pumps (2 pupmps 2X a day).
I would also looke at PP's Green tea pills the EGCG & polyphenols help fat loss & suppress appetite and its also healthy . i would these two together.
great stuff.