C'mon Fellas, help me out on my cut

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

C'mon Fellas, help me out on my cut

hey guys im im ready to cut for the summer im looking to get ripped in a 3 month span. diet will be a lot of vegetables, lean meats, fish, and vegetables are the only carbs i will be eating for the first month and ill slowly add complex carbs. cardio i plan on running up to 5-6 miles, but for the first month i might only hit 3-4 miles a day. weight lifting i hope i can it depends cuz i dont have a gym membership so i plan on going to my bros to workout (he has plenty of weights) and he works so maybe like 4 times and if not ill just do p90x for the 3 months. ok with me explaining you my planned cut i need some supps to help me out for atleast 6 weeks of the 3 months, heres what im considering:

non-stim:
    recreate
    reduction pm
    lipolyze
    (if you have any suggestions please post)

cortisol blocker:
    lean xtreme
    11 oxo

carb blocker (maybe, im undecided)
    carb bloc
    cheaters relief

however i will be running EOP, h drol,furazadrol regardless. so please guys if you have any advice, suggestions, or tips on anything (training, supps, diet)
    please posts. oh yeah should i log this? you decide
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Seriously? You have 19 supplements listed.

You have very random and haphazard plan for training.

Try a 500 calorie a day deficit and a moderate exercise and cardio plan.

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Seriously? You have 19 supplements listed.

You have zero plan for training.

Try a 500 calorie a day deficit and a moderate exercise and cardio plan.

thats why im asking for advice
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

That's why I told you - "Try a 500 calorie a day deficit and a moderate exercise and cardio plan."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

That's why I told you - "Try a 500 calorie a day deficit and a moderate exercise and cardio plan."
    thanks
    what do you think 11 oxo or lean xtreme?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    thanks
    what do you think 11 oxo or lean xtreme?
    save it for your plateaus... either product is grate...
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

At 5'8" 230lbs, unless of course you are built like a monster and ≤12% bodyfat there is no need for anything other than a caloric deficit and increased activity.

If anything I would use Recreate and Anabolic Pump as they will cover all your bases regarding nutrient repartioning, liberating adipose and cortisol reduction.

After several months on that I would introduce OxyElite Pro

Make no mistake, these or any product is a supplement to a very good diet and training protocol. They will not do the work you are not willing to do for yourself.

Not to mention they are currently at an insane sale price.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

At 5'8" 230lbs, unless of course you are built like a monster and ≤12% bodyfat there is no need for anything other than a caloric deficit and increased activity.

If anything I would use Recreate and Anabolic Pump as they will cover all your bases regarding nutrient repartioning, liberating adipose and cortisol reduction.

After several months on that I would introduce OxyElite Pro

Make no mistake, these or any product is a supplement to a very good diet and training protocol. They will not do the work you are not willing to do for yourself.

Not to mention they are currently at an insane sale price.
    i really dont like anabolic pump tried and effects were minimal. im prob like 16-18% BTW. what do you think about h drol, furaza, lean xtreme, and EOP? (last 6 weeks or when i start plateauing
  9. Registered User
    Answers

why not hdrol and furaza cycle, then use the lean xtreme and OEP as part of ur pct? i dont think the lean and oep will be much of an addition to the cycle the hdrol and furuza are gonna do alot of work already if ur diet/training is on point, then the lean x and oep will help u keep shedding off the extra weight and keep ur cortisol under control. Also I'm not fond of using stims during cycle.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    why not hdrol and furaza cycle, then use the lean xtreme and OEP as part of ur pct? i dont think the lean and oep will be much of an addition to the cycle the hdrol and furuza are gonna do alot of work already if ur diet/training is on point, then the lean x and oep will help u keep shedding off the extra weight and keep ur cortisol under control. Also I'm not fond of using stims during cycle.
    but wouldnt cutting on pct be bad
  11. Registered User
    Answers

but wouldnt cutting on pct be bad
    it all depends on ur goals.. personally I would just run the cycle and a normal pct with the lean xtreme.. but I'm more focused on LBM and strength rather than cutting, hdrol and furaz should lean u out and put on some quality strength and muscle though so you probably really dont need any of the other supps u plan to use, Lean xtreme is often used during a pct for cortisol control anyways.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    it all depends on ur goals.. personally I would just run the cycle and a normal pct with the lean xtreme.. but I'm more focused on LBM and strength rather than cutting, hdrol and furaz should lean u out and put on some quality strength and muscle though so you probably really dont need any of the other supps u plan to use, Lean xtreme is often used during a pct for cortisol control anyways.
    i was thinking PCT, would be something like nolva or clomid with novedex or formadrol and lean xtreme
    what if i take lean xtreme through out cycle and pct and the same with OEP
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

hey guys im im ready to cut for the summer im looking to get ripped in a 3 month span. diet will be a lot of vegetables, lean meats, fish, and vegetables are the only carbs i will be eating for the first month and ill slowly add complex carbs. cardio i plan on running up to 5-6 miles, but for the first month i might only hit 3-4 miles a day. weight lifting i hope i can it depends cuz i dont have a gym membership so i plan on going to my bros to workout (he has plenty of weights) and he works so maybe like 4 times and if not ill just do p90x for the 3 months. ok with me explaining you my planned cut
    One more time bro - you have little to no structure whatsoever in diet and training.

What is your planned caloric intake in protein, carbohydrates and fats?

What does you resistance training plan look like?

You are looking to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements that are simply not needed to achieve fat loss at your condition. You will be wasting your money.

Eat 2300-2500 calories a day of the following:

350 of protein = 1400 calories
    100g of carbohydrates = 400 calories
    60g of EFA = 540 calories

Do whatever resistance training you can followed by fast walking on a treadmill at 75% MHR for 30-45-60mins.

Consume 50g of protein and 50g of complex carbohydrates after you're done on the treadmill. Consume the next 25g of carbs along with 50g protein in your next meal. Consume the balance of your protein and fat throughout the day with vegetables.

Please realize you would seriously be better served exerting your enthusiasm in energy and effort in training rather than opening your wallet and pulling out your credit card.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I'm just trying to help u better lay ur supps out cuz I know ur gonna end up using them no matter what anyone says lol, but definately take what David is telling you and make use of it. Proper diet and training is the only thing that will really make it possible to reach your goals.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

One more time bro - you have little to no structure whatsoever in diet and training.

What is your planned caloric intake in protein, carbohydrates and fats?

What does you resistance training plan look like?

You are looking to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements that are simply not needed to achieve fat loss at your condition. You will be wasting your money.

Eat 2300-2500 calories a day of the following:

350 of protein = 1400 calories
    100g of carbohydrates = 400 calories
    60g of EFA = 540 calories

Do whatever resistance training you can followed by fast walking on a treadmill at 75% MHR for 30-45-60mins.

Consume 50g of protein and 50g of complex carbohydrates after you're done on the treadmill. Consume the next 25g of carbs along with 50g protein in your next meal. Consume the balance of your protein and fat throughout the day with vegetables.

Please realize you would seriously be better served exerting your enthusiasm in energy and effort in training rather than opening your wallet and pulling out your credit card.
    homie i do have structure i just wanted to give you guys a preview of what im gonna focus on. david why are you so negative like your mad or something. i think my diet and cardio and weight training is going to be good i think i have that covered i just want to know what type of supps i should take. i mean i have done cuts without supps and have managed to loose like 15 lbs in 1 months while keeping all my muscle
    i just want to get absolutely shredded im talking like loosing 20-30 lbs and i know some will be muscle so i want to avoid that
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

homie i do have structure i just wanted to give you guys a preview of what im gonna focus on. david why are you so negative like your mad or something. i think my diet and cardio and weight training is going to be good i think i have that covered
    I'm not mad or negative. I see no evidence of anything even remotely resembling a diet or training plan.

You have no diet plan:

hey guys im im ready to cut for the summer im looking to get ripped in a 3 month span. diet will be a lot of vegetables, lean meats, fish, and vegetables are the only carbs i will be eating for the first month and ill slowly add complex carbs.
    You have no training plan:

cardio i plan on running up to 5-6 miles, but for the first month i might only hit 3-4 miles a day. weight lifting i hope i can it depends cuz i dont have a gym membership so i plan on going to my bros to workout (he has plenty of weights) and he works so maybe like 4 times and if not ill just do p90x for the 3 months. ok with me explaining you my planned cut i need some supps to help me out for atleast 6 weeks of the 3 months, heres what im considering:
    Good luck. I'm out.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

okay i see your point
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i get some pct help fellas?
    By jpflake in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. Hi fellas,need help
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. can i get some help fellas.
    By KingClassic19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy