Vitamin D3

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Will supplementing with D3 have any effect on your skin tone, clarity? I only ask because of how it is a vitamin usually received from the sun, so just wondering (and I understand how this could be a totally stupid question).

Also, for those of you how do supplement with D3, what are your doses and what benefits do you recognize from taking it?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I take 3000 IU a day. Which some say still isn't enough. It's hard to measure the benefits of one nutrient. I think I'm getting sick less, and healing better, but that's real hard to maesure, as I have never been a guy whp got sick a lot. Fitness increases are seeming to come quicker, but again, there are a million factors.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have been a bit confused on how many i.u.'s a day to take. Some people say they take 1000 others say 15,000. do you take it all in the morning or at different times throughout the day?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I dose in the mourning, but like I said, Im not the D3 expert.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
d3 is also good preventative supplementation to help avoid Prostate, breast, and colon cancers.....Patients with these symptoms often how low d-3 levels