Anyone ever try black ace with ephedra in it supposably?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I've been doing the whole EC stack for awhile with 200mg caffeine and 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate from bronkaid but I found a nice little popular shop who still stocks all the good stuff and he told me about black ace cause its supposed to have the good real Ephedra in it. So i gave it a shot today and it did crap. Here are the stats what do you think? The search didnt give me much help I think this might have replaced something called black ice but this is what my bottle says and I think it might be bunk or I need to up the caffeine a bit or what I think is I heard the name, looked it up and maybe found the old bottles stats and saw it said ma huang which is the good stuff but this is what my bottle says I should have been more careful I bought it on an impulse buy....

Caffeine (Anhydrous) 150mg

Proprietary Blend 925mg
Ephedra Extract (standardized 25mg ephedrine group alkaloids), Glucuronolactone, Pheynylethylamine HCL, Synephrine Caprylate, Nettle Root Extract, Yohimbine HCL, Xanthinol Niacinate, Picamilon.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I was hoping someone could read the label I listed on my bottle and determine for sure
I just found it funny because the word is "supposedly." :lol:

Regarding the supplement, if it didn't work for you man, just go back to your ECA stack.

That "ephedra extract" is the same thing as Ma Huang, it's just a matter of quality of the extract. A poor quality process will yield poor results and, hence, an ineffective product.