How much Glutamine?
- 05-08-2010, 09:16 AM
- 05-08-2010, 09:42 AM
- 05-08-2010, 10:03 AM
05-08-2010, 10:18 AM
depends how many servings of the bcaas u are taking because doesnt it have 2g glutamine already? if your taking like 3 scoops at a time then you dont need to add extra, i dont see adding more hurting anything though. If you just take a dose prewo and postwo youll be good, you could take 5-10g before you sleep if you want some people do that , cant say it will do anything extraordinary
05-08-2010, 10:24 AM
I take roughly 10 grams per day. I think 5 grams is usually sufficient after your workout and I like to have 5 grams with my shake in the morning. I really don't think much more is necessary.
05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
I take 5grams before bed and upon waking up. That's sufficient enough. just make sure u take ur bcaas as well. protein shakes usually have glutamine and bcaa's so u should be fine.
05-08-2010, 02:07 PM
I thought that it would be good too "over dose" Glutamine..? Like to boost recovery and immune system take 5gr a couple of times a day. Anyone know?
05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
5-30g or you could just skip to GABA.. and take 5g
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
05-08-2010, 06:05 PM
05-08-2010, 07:33 PM
05-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:09 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2008, 02:54 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:05 PM
- By sultanofsquat in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2004, 02:05 AM
- By power trip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:03 AM