Opinions on my Summer 2010 Recomp/Cutting Stack

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I am considering the following options for this summer. I want to cut as much fat as possible yet keep the muscle I currently have.

1. Preworkout: I am trying to decide between Jack3d and Anadraulic State GT (ASGT)

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: I am trying to decide between Prime and Androhard.

3. My cutting options: THIS IS WHAT I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT: USP's Recreate or the USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro.....or all 3? (i think all 3 would be too much)

With my goal in mind (cutting as much fat as possible while maintaing all or most of my muscle) what do you guys think would be the best combo of products I have listed here? Thanks a ton for taking a look!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked pre-workout, prime all day, OEP off times from jacked, at least 6 hours apart.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d for preworkout

AndroHard for lean supp

OEP/AT2 stack only

The key comes in on when you dose them.

I would dose the OEP in the morning and in the afternoon. I would dose the AT2 the same way, but try to take 1-2 capsules preworkout with the jack3d. I would not take the OEP preworkout, but instead leave it for morning and later in the day.

Androhard doesnt matter when you take it just make sure you get your correct amount in each day

LiveNDie

Awards
1. Preworkout: I recomend Jack3ed

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: Depends if you want to go threw PCT and if you are prone to DHT side effecrs.. Prime there is no PCT and no side effects that im aware of

3. My cutting options: USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro (rember your messing with your thyroid so be carefull and get blood work done) if you want all three go for it!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably stick to Prime unless you want to go the pro-hormone route.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
either way jack3d or asgt both are good, or could try finaflex NO Ignite if u wanna save a few dollars and get a few more servings its bout the same as jack3d to me, tastes better.

not alot of feedback on androhard yet.. prime can be a hit or a miss for a lot of money.. if ur thinking of going prohormones why not go with PP's turinabol, its the real deal. But if u decide to go androhard, log it up for us please would be interested to see a solo log of what this could do.

I've done the oep/at2 stack and it works wonders. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151146-oep-alpha-t2.html is my review of the 4 weeks i did. Only thing I had problems with was that this stack gave me lethargy for some reason, by the end of the day i was so tired I didnt wanna do nothing but go home and go to sleep lol.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am considering the following options for this summer. I want to cut as much fat as possible yet keep the muscle I currently have.

1. Preworkout: I am trying to decide between Jack3d and Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) check out a solid blend of GPLC BCAA and your fav stim...

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: I am trying to decide between Prime and Androhard. androhard will give you a better recomp type effect as prime is a hit and miss with tons of people

3. My cutting options: THIS IS WHAT I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT: USP's Recreate or the USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro.....or all 3? (i think all 3 would be too much) well im not too sure of T2 but i could see a ton of energy between Oxy Elite Pro and Dermatherm target, lots of guys hate running too many stims and especially thyroid effecting supps so dermatherm can be a great way to get your abs ripped up when paired with a great thermogenic like Oxy Elite Pro

With my goal in mind (cutting as much fat as possible while maintaing all or most of my muscle) what do you guys think would be the best combo of products I have listed here? Thanks a ton for taking a look!
fixed above