Opinions on my Summer 2010 Recomp/Cutting Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

Opinions on my Summer 2010 Recomp/Cutting Stack

I am considering the following options for this summer. I want to cut as much fat as possible yet keep the muscle I currently have.

1. Preworkout: I am trying to decide between Jack3d and Anadraulic State GT (ASGT)

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: I am trying to decide between Prime and Androhard.

3. My cutting options: THIS IS WHAT I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT: USP's Recreate or the USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro.....or all 3? (i think all 3 would be too much)

With my goal in mind (cutting as much fat as possible while maintaing all or most of my muscle) what do you guys think would be the best combo of products I have listed here? Thanks a ton for taking a look!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Jacked pre-workout, prime all day, OEP off times from jacked, at least 6 hours apart.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Jack3d for preworkout

AndroHard for lean supp

OEP/AT2 stack only

The key comes in on when you dose them.

I would dose the OEP in the morning and in the afternoon. I would dose the AT2 the same way, but try to take 1-2 capsules preworkout with the jack3d. I would not take the OEP preworkout, but instead leave it for morning and later in the day.

Androhard doesnt matter when you take it just make sure you get your correct amount in each day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

1. Preworkout: I recomend Jack3ed

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: Depends if you want to go threw PCT and if you are prone to DHT side effecrs.. Prime there is no PCT and no side effects that im aware of

3. My cutting options: USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro (rember your messing with your thyroid so be carefull and get blood work done) if you want all three go for it!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd probably stick to Prime unless you want to go the pro-hormone route.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.28%

either way jack3d or asgt both are good, or could try finaflex NO Ignite if u wanna save a few dollars and get a few more servings its bout the same as jack3d to me, tastes better.

not alot of feedback on androhard yet.. prime can be a hit or a miss for a lot of money.. if ur thinking of going prohormones why not go with PP's turinabol, its the real deal. But if u decide to go androhard, log it up for us please would be interested to see a solo log of what this could do.

I've done the oep/at2 stack and it works wonders. OEP/Alpha T2/T-911 Recomp Review is my review of the 4 weeks i did. Only thing I had problems with was that this stack gave me lethargy for some reason, by the end of the day i was so tired I didnt wanna do nothing but go home and go to sleep lol.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

PH/DS can be a hit or miss aswell...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.28%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    PH/DS can be a hit or miss aswell...
    unless ur diet/training is all jacked up ur gonna see results with a proper quality formulation like the turinabol lv.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane15 View Post
    I am considering the following options for this summer. I want to cut as much fat as possible yet keep the muscle I currently have.

1. Preworkout: I am trying to decide between Jack3d and Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) check out a solid blend of GPLC BCAA and your fav stim...

2. Lean Muscle Building Supps: I am trying to decide between Prime and Androhard. androhard will give you a better recomp type effect as prime is a hit and miss with tons of people

3. My cutting options: THIS IS WHAT I AM MOST CONCERNED ABOUT: USP's Recreate or the USP Stack Alpha T2/Oxy Elite Pro.....or all 3? (i think all 3 would be too much) well im not too sure of T2 but i could see a ton of energy between Oxy Elite Pro and Dermatherm target, lots of guys hate running too many stims and especially thyroid effecting supps so dermatherm can be a great way to get your abs ripped up when paired with a great thermogenic like Oxy Elite Pro

With my goal in mind (cutting as much fat as possible while maintaing all or most of my muscle) what do you guys think would be the best combo of products I have listed here? Thanks a ton for taking a look!
    fixed above

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natty Summer Recomp Stack: Pink Magic/Titanium/Erase
    By leftcoast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Natty Stack for late summer recomp
    By jtterrible in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:25 AM