How to get heavy (with muscles)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ok after two months attempting to gain weight, It appears I am a hardgainer. I gained about 10 pounds the first month, but have not gained any more. I simply can't eat more than I eat now. I also can't count cals because the chow hall calorie sheets are all way off (check my log if you are curious lol).

The slin-sane sale motivated me to find a way to gain better/faster.

I am thinking this:

Slin-Sane: 1 pre-wo meal
Kwik-Karb: 70G with 2 scoops nutrapro and 5g creatine mono for pre-wo meal.
1hr pre?

Post w/o: 2 scoop nutrapro in 16oz milk, 5g creatine mono, 2 packets quaker oatmeal dumped in as well, 70g kwik-karb
5mins post?

Looking at throwing in a Swole stack sometime, but would the above be good for a staple to gain some weight? I'm eating 5-6 times a day, chicken breast/rice/v8/milk except breakfast and having 1 prot shake w/oats on workout days, 2 on off days

LiveNDie

Awards
Post ypur diet in detail... and if that is all good have you tryed changing up your workout? If you have done that have you looked into PRIME or Natadrol? Also have you increased your volume?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have better luck eating more food than with weightgainers, powders, etc. I would just eat all you can.

Also post more info up, its hard to give advice with limited info.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
First: Im in Iraq = no choice of food

meal 1: 2300: 1 chicken breast, 1 helping rice or noodles, 1 cupish cucumber, 2x v8, 2x 8oz milk box
meal 2: 0500: exact same as above
meal 3: 0800: 2x bowl oatmeal, 4x boiled eggwhite, 1cup pineapple, toast(wheat), cottage cheese
meal 4: 1200: same as 1
meal 5: 1400: same as 1

sleep

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Also I am on HGHPro and Formadrol, looking at getting a swole stack sent over.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Add liquid meals, or more liquids to your meals. When I was having a lot of trouble gaining weight I drank a ton of 1% milk and chocolate milk. It won't fill you up very much but it adds a lot of calories. Of course, this may not be possible where you are in Iraq...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Add liquid meals, or more liquids to your meals. When I was having a lot of trouble gaining weight I drank a ton of 1% milk and chocolate milk. It won't fill you up very much but it adds a lot of calories. Of course, this may not be possible where you are in Iraq...
I can get a ton of milk. I just have to be sneaky about it. They only want you to take 2 drinks from the chow hall, but I can guzzle down a bunch before I leave lol. I'm drinking 16oz per meal in the chow hall (3x) and probably another 16x2 outside. I'll start drinking 4x maybe. Perhaps replace my v8 with milk

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First: Im in Iraq = no choice of food

meal 1: 2300: 1 chicken breast, 1 helping rice or noodles, 1 cupish cucumber, 2x v8, 2x 8oz milk box
meal 2: 0500: exact same as above
meal 3: 0800: 2x bowl oatmeal, 4x boiled eggwhite, 1cup pineapple, toast(wheat), cottage cheese
meal 4: 1200: same as 1
meal 5: 1400: same as 1

sleep
hows the weather?
just take cell tech as follows
2 servings 6 times a day