DTHC and USP Prime Causing Hair Loss Want to Sell

dollardream

Awards
I've been taking about 2 pills each of DTHC and Prime, and my hair is definitely falling out. I have thick hair otherwise, so if anyone want to buy either of these, sealed, at a discount, please let me know. I'm looking through to other threads for hair loss confirmation, but it's hard to find specifics. There is some stuff when I google relevant info, but not a ton. Any input would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
must be the major effect prime has on androgens........

:D

dollardream

Awards
All I know is that it's causing a shed, as well as the beginnings of Gyno. Despite the assurances that it doesn't cause the latter, a quick search confirms that I'm not the only one. Most have no issue with it, but I do.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
basicly a newb here, only has six posts and even though thousands of people have take prime with no hair loss, your going to blame it on usps labs. maybe u should go see your doctor because it isnt the prime

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
prime is NOT androgenic at all! and if your taking them how are they sealed?

dollardream

Awards
It stands to reason that I ordered several bottles after the initial batch worked well.

The stuff works great, but it is possible that it's raised T levels, which then converted to DHT. Either way, if anyone wants sealed bottles, please do let me know. I tried to post in another section, but couldn't because of my newbie status, as you so graciously pointed out.

dollardream

Awards
Also, it's DTPC, not DTHC that I have, and I suspect that's what's caused the loss. I never specifically said it was prime. But plenty of experienced posters have mentioned hair loss and/or beginnings of gyno before. I spent 5 hours researching on this board, and just a general Google search.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Sorry if I don't have 400,000 posts on a website, but I'm trying here.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, either way.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What are you looking to get? Do you have both DTPC and Prime? I can possibly trade

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking to get? Do you have both DTPC and Prime? I can possibly trade
He does, in the auction section he's selling 5 DTPC and 4 PRIME or vice versa.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

dollardream

Awards
I'm looking for 25 for the Prime and 30 for the Diesel Test. I'll pay the shipping, of course.

When you Google USP Prime Gyno, the first result is of a guy from this board with the requisite high level of posting. He stacked Cissus and Prime, which I actually did too, as I had some tendon issues.

The Prime probably didn't cause it, but the DTP probably did. It's just the beginning of gyno, and the hairloss, it's not a placebo effect kinda deal.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for 25 for the Prime and 30 for the Diesel Test. I'll pay the shipping, of course.

When you Google USP Prime Gyno, the first result is of a guy from this board with the requisite high level of posting. He stacked Cissus and Prime, which I actually did too, as I had some tendon issues.

The Prime probably didn't cause it, but the DTP probably did. It's just the beginning of gyno, and the hairloss, it's not a placebo effect kinda deal.
If Mr. Big doesn't take your stock. I'll take two PRIMES off your hands for that price.

[email protected] Hit me up if that offer still stands. But give Mr. Big first shot.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a couple DTPC of your hands, if anything is left after Mr. Big & Volcom. Let me know whats up.

dollardream

Awards
I'm getting a lot of PMs, advising to sell the Prime for 30, the DT for 35. Ultimately, I just want to get rid of them. Volcomm, I'll email you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
STOP the DIESEL PRO, that is what is causing the shed since oral DHEA/prengelone causes easy shedding along gyno...

dollardream

Awards
How come no one mentioned that Diesel Test can cause Gyno in all the threads I read? Too late now, I guess.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
probally because they didnt get gyno from it or they would of mentioned it