Best non-stim fat burner; Lean Extreme/TT-33 combo or Recreate?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I've never cut before but after a very successful bulk, now is the time. I'm not extremely sensitive to stimulants, which means I can tolerate a little, but not so much that heart rate, blood pressure are affected. Knowing this, which would be my best option? Thanks in advance...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I've never cut before but after a very successful bulk, now is the time. I'm not extremely sensitive to stimulants, which means I can tolerate a little, but not so much that heart rate, blood pressure are affected. Knowing this, which would be my best option? Thanks in advance...
If I was looking for non-low stim option I would definately go with Alpha t-2 and 2 bottles of X-lean which is 14.99 right now at nutra

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
If I was looking for non-low stim option I would definately go with Alpha t-2 and 2 bottles of X-lean which is 14.99 right now at nutra
I was supposed to receive a sample of Alpha T-2 but haven't yet. X-Lean's price is crazy so that's definately part of my stack.
Thanks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I was supposed to receive a sample of Alpha T-2 but haven't yet. X-Lean's price is crazy so that's definately part of my stack.
Thanks
Nattydisaster said that the samples shipped out yesterday he posted a thread

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are solid stacks, but I feel the first one you listed will attack from more angles.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
what about XLean and TT33?