the fda is gay

Gaxiola

Banned
Awards
so this is my first thread and i am not sure if i should be posting this under the supplement section since its basically a steroid.
can anyone help me find some havoc clones? everywhere i look they are all discontinued.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever heard of google?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Google is your best bet. Find the compound for havoc and than cut and copy it in the google browser. it should show you other supplements that have the same or like compounds as havoc. some of which you might be able to get.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
TURINABOL-LV by primordial performance

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you make fun of the FDA? I have people that work for them and they certainly not gay. Actually its providing them with food on the table for there family.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
havoc is the same thing as epistane. btw, the compound is NOT banned by the FDA, so there are plenty of clones you can buy. just takes some research

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you make fun of the FDA? I have people that work for them and they certainly not gay. Actually its providing them with food on the table for there family.
I have to agree, FDA is super gay.. Super morally wrong...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
FDA Is simply taking "Steroids" off the shelf. You want "Steroids", talk to the biggest guy at your gym. As in another thread, teens get their hands on it easily and thats not good at all. You can buy this stuff without getting Id'ed at any Vit Shop/GNC.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FDA Is simply taking "Steroids" off the shelf. You want "Steroids", talk to the biggest guy at your gym. As in another thread, teens get their hands on it easily and thats not good at all. You can buy this stuff without getting Id'ed at any Vit Shop/GNC.
I would have to agree with this.

While I am not the biggest fan of the FDA, GNC and other shops that do not know WTF these are actually push PHs and Designer Steroids on teen kids and they gobble it up like skittles.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

While I am not the biggest fan of the FDA, GNC and other shops that do not know WTF these are actually push PHs and Designer Steroids on teen kids and they gobble it up like skittles.
I agree and disagree.

Yes, some do know what these products are, however, most employee's at these stores from my personal experience are ignorant.

You are correct, however that those who do know, may push them, but those who do not will do it out of ignorance.

I was told always to buy products from these stores from a woman, mostly because they have no clue what the hell it is. Very sexis, I know. However, It is true. Example, Novedex, 21 to purchase. I bought it when I was 17. It was sold to me by a women, when a man saw it, he carded me (Thank god for fakes).

You rarely see big huge guys in these stores nowadays. They really have no clue what anything is, you just tell them what you want, they look it up in the computer and see if they have it or not. Oh and stock shelves.

I mean, It might be just me but I kinda expect pretty built guys telling me what to buy and all. Am I really going to take advice from a 100 lbs kid? No, even if he is right. If he is not where i want to be, why should i listen?

ephedroman

Awards
I actually worked at GNC for 2 weeks before I had to quit due to my schedule at college was too hectic. Its sad when I know more about the products in the store, what they do and how they affect the body than the woman thats been working there for 10 years that trained me.

It seems like everytime you go in and ask about a product they will tell you what it is based on the description on the bottle, I mean where has knowledge of the product gone in todays society?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I do not believe GNC pushes prohormones anymore... And if kids want to **** themselves up with designer steroids, so be it, dont ruin it for the educated and dedicated.. Every kid knows what they are taking when they take a designer steroid.. IDC what anyone says, a 15 year old on m-drol knows its a steroid, but calls it a pre workout to justify taking it; in his mind its legal and ok..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not believe GNC pushes prohormones anymore... And if kids want to **** themselves up with designer steroids, so be it, dont ruin it for the educated and dedicated.. Every kid knows what they are taking when they take a designer steroid.. IDC what anyone says, a 15 year old on m-drol knows its a steroid, but calls it a pre workout to justify taking it; in his mind its legal and ok..
It is very unfortunate, but you could not be more wrong.

A 15 year old walking into GNC normally does not know anything about forums such as these that provides the information required. Instead they see a shiny new bottle that says something about packing on slabs of mass. No where in an advertisement does a bottle of M-Drol say that it is a steroid. Just the fact of life.