AndroHard, 11-Sterone Stack

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help me work out a dosing protocol for an AndroHard, 11-Sterone stack... This seems like a good get shredded stack to me. Please someone let me know if this stack isn't a good idea or what the negatives of running these two together may be. Or should I just forget about the 11-sterone?

Please keep in mind this is my first run on anything that's not 100% natty -- the only thing i've run is formestane, so I greatly appreciate any help here.

I'm looking to run one bottle of AndroHard -- which equals 25 days at recommended dosing. I'm assuming the recommended dosing is what I want to run...

My PCT is PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Is this enough for my stack?

So:

AndroHard: 250 mg 2x a day for 25 days..

How should I dose the Sterone? If I run 3 a day (225 mg)one bottle equals 25 days which is exactly how long I'm running the AH, so I could just right into my pct on day 26...Does this make sense?

Sorry for so many questions.. Really appreciate the help.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
edit: am i allowed to talk about 11-sterone here?

Can someone help me work out a dosing protocol for an AndroHard, 11-Sterone stack... This seems like a good get shredded stack to me. Please someone let me know if this stack isn't a good idea or what the negatives of running these two together may be. Or should I just forget about the 11-sterone?

Please keep in mind I'm a noob to anything that's not 100% natty -- the only thing i've run is formestane, so I greatly appreciate any help here.

I'm looking to run one bottle of AndroHard -- which equals 25 days at recommended dosing. I'm assuming the recommended dosing is what I want to run...

My PCT is PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Is this enough for my stack?

So:

AndroHard: 250 mg 2x a day for 25 days..

How should I dose the Sterone? If I run 3 a day (225 mg)one bottle equals 25 days which is exactly how long I'm running the AH, so I could just right into my pct on day 26...Does this make sense?

Do I ramp up and ramp down my dosages to start and end?

Sorry for so many questions.. Really appreciate the help.
Pretty sure you are going to want a higher doseage of 11-sterone. Also if you dont have access to a serm Id throw TCF-1 in with the TRS stack. I always low dose a serm with the TRS. Dont ramp your hormonals dosages down. I would always recommend knowing the ins and outs of running cycles, or at least have a general knowledge about them before you run it. Confidence on a cycle is one of the most important things IMO.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at the dosing protocols that CEL layed out for 11-sterone and it says:

For Cutting rotations:
Week 1: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 2: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 3: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 4: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 5: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 6: 225 mg (3 capsules)
Week 7: 225 mg (3 capsules) - optional

For Lean Bulking rotations:
Week 1: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 2: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 3: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 4: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 5: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 6: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 7: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)
Week 8: 300 mg to 450 mg (4 to 6 capsules per day)

I'm probably considering this to be a more of a very lean bulk cycle (although i'm not expecting massive gains or anything with these compounds) so, could I run 5 11-sterone a day, which would equal 15 days for one bottle.

so if this makes sense my stack would be:

run AH for 25 days
run 11-s for 15 days

Would I start the 11-s on day 10 and run it until day 25? Then pct on day 26 obviously...

Is there a better way? Reps for everyone who helps! I truly appreciate it!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into the AndroHard + Alpha-T2 stack for a better approach to getting a lean bulk and hardening up

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in theory it looks pretty solid for getting hard as nails on basically 11-oxo and androhard!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i'm def interested in seeing what more people thing about this stack..

not sure, but anyone think i'd dry out too much and have joint probs?

any thoughts on the dosing i suggested earlier? thanks!! reps for everyone!