Usp labs super cissus dose?

Icemansoldier

Awards
Using it for its healing properties not for its anabolic property. What dose? Ive read so many conflicting suggestions for dosages its unbelievable. I was going to dose 3 caps daily then when pain dull decrease to 2 caps daily, its quite expensive for cissus here in the uk so i want the tub to last as long as possible but with maximum effects for healing. Thanks.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
That sounds right to me. Thats how I ran/run it. 3for first week then maintain on 2

walugi

walugi

Awards
what dosage just for joint health? i bought some but only cos my dad has bad knees

he's waiting for surgery later this year..

Icemansoldier

Awards
That sounds right to me. Thats how I ran/run it. 3for first week then maintain on 2
Cool, i hear cissus kicks in quick for some, when did you start to notice a diff? thanks.

Icemansoldier

Awards
what dosage just for joint health? i bought some but only cos my dad has bad knees

he's waiting for surgery later this year..
Yeah just for healing, not interested in its anabolic property whats so ever as i read you need 5+ caps a day or something higher for it to be active anabolically.

LiveNDie

Awards
Arent steroids legal in the UK? If they are just use IGFLR3..

gjs21pitt

Awards
I am getting sugery on a ligament in my thumb. Do you think cissus would speed up the healing process ?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely!

Im loving super cissus! Just stocked up over at NP with their crazy price on it. Dosing now at 8 a day!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i took 8 caps/day for over a month then recently jumped to 16 a day trying to heal up a back injury, it helps with the pain but i dont know about how well its actually healing

my gf can take 2 and it gets rid of her tennis elbow, guess it depends on the person